Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I hope we get that Mega / Rainbow. 3% to every stat sounds nice.

I want that black foggy smoke slot too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AtheistPeace on 2006-12-05 12:34 ]</font>

Ah. This is not what your topic title says lol.

I want Safety Heart. It would redeem those countless, countless runs on GC for an Invisible Guard which I never found. I'm 99% sure that's still a ways off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-12-05 12:33 ]</font>

I thought this was going to be a topic about the swimsuits. >_>

Um...if you mean units for slots, I hope we get some of the better TP increasing ones. The Gi/Magic only does 20 (or maybe 32), but can't be bought, and player shops sell it way too high.

Change your topic title. You've made a rather profane typo.

To the best of my knowledge, we won't be getting the Black Heart slot. No clue about Mega/Rainbow.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Meh. Mega/Rainbow doesnt appeal to me. It's all about that Tero/Leg baby.

The new slots that we will be getting are things like...

Haru/Quick
    Sori/Force
    Sleep/Resist
    Shock/Resist

All drops from various S rank boss boxes. But as of now, Tero/Legs is out and available... One of the most demanding units.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-05 12:34 ]</font>

Ahh. I see the topic title change. Much better.

I'm kind of curious, too. I's thinking the strange exotic ones (like the ones found in Extra Mode) wont be available for some time. Like the HP Regen one that is powered by 'love'. No kidding. It creates hearts around your character.

PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Is Haru/Quick a faster+more TP reducing version of Me/Quick?

Or is it just the fastness part? I think that would make one heck of a A or S Rank (S maybe being cast fast + slightly more damage) unit.

I remember reading somewhere that the Black heart was found in the HIVE from a rare bear.

Whilest something else like a Giga/ Skill PP save was found in Linear Lines S from a rare rappy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-05 12:40 ]</font>

On 2006-12-05 12:36, Umberger wrote:
    Is Haru/Quick a faster+more TP reducing version of Me/Quick?

Or is it just the fastness part? I think that would make one heck of a A or S Rank (S maybe being cast fast + slightly more damage) unit.
    Haru/Quick is much faster as you can actually SEE the difference of speed. The sad thing is though it deducts an insane amount of damage from you.

woops, double posted

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-05 12:39 ]</font>

Badass Billionaire Extraordinaire

I couldn't help but think of Maya Shidow with this topic.

I'm pretty sure there will be still be alot of slots that won't be purchasable from the store, but instead must be found. I know a lot of the stuff which does not currently drop can be purchased from stores overtime, whereas somethings won't. BTW, Gi/Magic gives both 40 TAP and 20 MST, hence the reason it's somewhat desirable and pricey. Must purchaseable units give either TAP or MST, but never both. I don't know if everything will appear in stores over time, but chances are having people fight tooth and nail over certain key items is a god way to keep people grinding like monkeys for 10 bucks a month.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HC82 on 2006-12-05 12:40 ]</font>