View Poll Results: Seeing as the updates on its way, and with it( and soon after) S rank missions will arrive as well.

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Switching Nanoblasts

3 13.04%
  • Staying current Nanoblast

20 86.96%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Seeing as the updates on its way, and with it( and soon after) S rank missions will arrive as well. I know they might not be something to continuously run over and over, but for those who do plan on doing S rank missions, do you think the use of Nanoblast will change? or rather, the type of blast used?

I'm thinking Power form might lose its popularity among the crowds. Seeing as in something like Linear line, it might not be the best idea to simply go all out and suffer from a megid to the face. I see Zeed Val and Buggo Val coming into much use(not that they aren't already). Speed for the accuracy on high level monsters, and the avoidance of their attacks. And defense for the safety and health benefits.

I've never expierienced an S rank mission before myself though. And I'm unsure as to whether its such a challenege that Power form becomes a horrible idea.

To all the beasts out there and to any who may have light to shed on the matter, out of my curiousity, I'm just wondering if you'll be switching blasts to handle these missions(not saying you couldn't without a blast, but it'd help lol), or staying with your current blast until trying these missions?

Thanks

Well, any and all Megid concerns could just be answered with the mass knockdown of nanoblasts...
    Coming Soon!

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

XD too expensive and the only thing that will get me to switch is a green/speed beast for cosmetic purposes

its not like your gonna solo s rank missions, A smart beast will use his nano blasts and target the mobs that go down, were paralized or are focused on other members.

ZEED!
    ACCURACY!
    EVASION!
    BLONDE!

Seeing as I'm one of the few Boggo Val Beasts around, I'll be retaining my Nanoblast throughout the course of the game. It hasn't failed me yet to any great degree, and the only enemy strong enough to hurt me a lot was a B-Rank Kagajibari, with the spinning punch.

I can possibly see Adaka Val losing its popularity, when they start dying more/needing FO Resta spammage.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Mercenary for Hire

Power still owns all =D

On 2006-12-05 18:10, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
    Power still owns all =D
    Yeah it does DMG wise. I changed my Nano to Defense to see how it compares to Power.

Dps, I was doing 300+ per hit and barely geting hurt.
    It's very useful against high lvl monsters like Jarbas/Bill De Vears and bosses.

It's different being used to Power but in the end, I prefered the damage output that Power gives.

I switched back and was ready to do 600+ per hit again. This is with a lvl 50 male beast btw.

So now, everyone can compare dps between Defense and Power since I did this little experiment.

Whatever is your playstyle, each flavor of Nano has it's place.

If anybody asks, yes, I did spend 20k to try out Defense and switch back.

On 2006-12-05 18:10, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
    Power still owns all =D
    I've seen many Power Beasts run and hide when in a party with no FO as their HP begins to enter the yellow zone due to the fear of a reckless death.

I don't play Beast, so I have no experience personally on any forms. Just stating an observation.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau