Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Okay, I've been flip-flopping on whether I should make a Cast or Human Figunner for quite some time. I started out Human but hated how sucky they are at Hunter, then I changed to Cast thinking they would do better as a Fighgunner than Human.

But then I read something on http://www.psupedia.org saying that Humans get better stats as Fighgunner than the other races. Which is kind of odd since the major concensus was that Cast had superior Fighgunner stats.

If Human is better at Fighgunner than Cast, then I might have to reconsider my switch over and go back to Human. But I don't want to have to redo my character again for nothing, so I need confirmation on this. Which is better, Cast or Human? Thanks!

This has been done to death but either makes a good choice for Figunner. Stat wise I have a feeling the difference between Humans and Casts will be almost non-existant at the very least due to the bonus Humans will get.
    JP PSU: Kaist lvl 178 FI 20/FM 20

BEAST!

Now, for seriousness...
    If you are a CAST. be a FiGunner, regardless of whether you get more stats with humans. Who cares? It isn't that much more anyways. That is why I am going Beast FiGunner. Of course, I am not very supportive of plain stupid classes like CAST Fortecher or Newman Fortefighter.

Or Protranser in general.

It really depends on the weapons if you ask me, not stats. You like those Smexy Daggers of Serafi? Then go FiGunner! they are the only ones who could use em.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-12-06 12:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-12-06 12:04 ]</font>
    ________
    LINCOLN CUSTOM PICTURE
    Last edited by Ryoki; Mar 15, 2011 at 02:47 AM.

Everyone has their own weakness...

On 2006-12-06 12:00, Ryoki wrote:
    BEAST!

Now, for seriousness...
    If you are a CAST. be a FiGunner, regardless of whether you get more stats with humans. Who cares? It isn't that much more anyways. That is why I am going Beast FiGunner. Of course, I am not very supportive of plain stupid classes like CAST Fortecher or Newman Fortefighter.

It really depends on the weapons if you ask me, not stats. You like those Smexy Daggers of Serafi? Then go FiGunner! they are the only ones who could use em.

You are forgetting WarTecher gets an S in twin daggers as well.

On 2006-12-06 12:33, Weakness wrote:
    On 2006-12-06 12:00, Ryoki wrote:
    BEAST!

Now, for seriousness...

You are forgetting WarTecher gets an S in twin daggers as well.
    O_o

*Sobs*

________
    Mazda D Platform Specifications
    Last edited by Ryoki; Mar 15, 2011 at 02:48 AM.

you got it wrong. Humans only get a bonus for being figunners, doesnt mean they gonna get better atp , and hp then a beast or more def and ata than a cast. they will however get very close to em in terms of stats.

humans get bonuses to their stats on all hybrid classes save protrancer.

Cast for having better ata and def.

Im making my Human a Fortefighter

On 2006-12-06 12:51, Sinow wrote:
    Im making my Human a Fortefighter
    Sweet.
    Going for the axes? Maybe claws?
    Or the laser

________
    Cheap Airsoft Ammo
    Last edited by Ryoki; Mar 15, 2011 at 02:48 AM.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

These are approximate stats that I posted in another thread:

Cast
    HP: 1786
    ATP: 603
    ATA: 290
    DEF: 144
    EVA: 137
    MST: 39

Human (with stat bonuses applied for playing Figunner)
    HP: 1601
    ATP: 571
    ATA: 258
    DEF: 127
    EVA: 185
    MST: 64

As you can see, a cast still outperforms a human in the critical stats for a Figunner. Humans get a slight enhancement so they don't fall behind the curve so much, but they still hold the 3rd place spot for hunter-type classes.