Alrighty then. I have a level 56 Skyly Hunter on Very Hard Mode. I've unlocked Forest and Caves so far. The strongest weapon I have is the DELSABERS BUSTER. I have this equipped with the SHIELD OF DELSABER. Will I find anything better than this for a while? If so, can I use the item at level 60? My stats WITH my mag are:

ATP: 1227
    DFP: 265
    MST: 284
    ATA: 163
    EVP: 618
    LCK: 32

I have found a variety of special weapons. But none of them are as good as the DELSABERS BUSTER. The weapons I've found include...

DOUBLESABER
    LAST SURVIVOR
    FLOWEN'S SWORD
    BRAVE KNUCKLES (came close to DELSABERS BUSTER, but not quite).
    DB'S SABER

And amoung the body part category, I even have a G-ASASSASSINS SABERS. Or something like that.

All of the above weapons fail to compare to the DELSABERS BUSTER. Considering that I'm a skly, and all the information listed in the first couple of sentences...etc. Do you think I will find anything better than the DELBUSTER'S SABER?

Did I mention that the DELSABERS BUSTER I have is a DELSABERS BUSTER+9? It is maxed out.

I trust you won't find anything better than Delsaber's Buster in terms of ATP soon, but you still will find a use for the Last Survivor since it's a huge sword that hits many enemies at once. Double Saber may not be as strong, but it can deal up to 6 hits per attack run instead of 3 with your D's buster.
    Forget about Brave Knuckle, unless you like the really weird attack pattern unarmed combat gives. As for DB's Saber, well no comments.

Shield of Delsaber is a nifty shield though. The EVP gain that you have with Delsaber's buster shouldn't prevent you to change weapons to suit the situation and besides that DFP remains the same, and it has a very good EDK too. Alone, it comes close to what a Secret Gear has in terms of stats, resists excluded.