Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

seriously... it really sucks that SEGA failed on their first impression on many people for PSU and drove 3/5s of the opening week population away.

We really need to get the word out that things are coming together to those that left PSU and make them come back.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

I don't want them back, they smell.

Im not recruiting either until they improve things. Seriously, getting a lousy C rank for a B rank mission... it is seriously depressing. I atleast could use a double meseta weekend or something, you know?

I agree with Shim, let them be.

They were so quick to judge and be impatient. Let them miss out.

Patience is a virtue they say.

Mercenary for Hire

Its not our job to recruit its theres... there fault they lost The population when they had them.

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

On 2006-12-08 09:52, lavosmanx wrote:
    Im not recruiting either until they improve things. Seriously, getting a lousy C rank for a B rank mission... it is seriously depressing. I atleast could use a double meseta weekend or something, you know?
    No way. All of the people will have comments like this. I hate complainers and I'm glad most of them left. The last two weeks have been a joy playing online...only the patient players were on!!

I guess alot of newcomers are turned off form PSU because PSU gets to the point.

They prolly misss there 30-minute+ travel times to the EXP hotspot , waiting to be invited to EXP with the cool ppl , idleing around at the auction house wishing they were that high lvled guy with the leet armor and other things from the standard MMO flavor ...

But i do miss a regular overworld PSU feels so small compared to other games , can't wait till a use for the spaceport gets put in. Visting other Colonies sounds promising.

On 2006-12-08 09:54, Tahldon wrote:
    I agree with Shim, let them be.

They were so quick to judge and be impatient. Let them miss out.

Patience is a virtue they say.
    Yeah, keep pretending that low server population isn't a problem guys. in fact, go play Shadowbane and come back and we can discuss how poor content leads to low server numbers which leads to no one playing the game.

I wish i could return the game, but i was "ONE" day to late.... *cries* Now i'm stuck with a game that sucks.

I think what needs to be done is to recruit new blood and not try to re-recruit ppl who have already tried the game once. On one hand, bringing in ppl a 2nd or more time will already put a negative tinge to how they see everything and thus color them (and that wont make them viable as people to build a population off of). On the other hand, there is a serious population problem right now going on. Now at best, only Universe 1 is ever full and that's after they let in all the EU players. There is a serious population imbalance and obviously those players with Static Groups or Guilds wont feel it as much as those who PuG.....but eventually, guilds fall apart, players leave static groups....and what does that leave those people.

We need new blood, new faces, new people. Get the word out everyone and try to see if we can bring in a whole new generation of PCs into our world.