I haven't played PSU in a while and my subscrib is probably almost over by now, so no point getting back on. Being fresh off of a ban I haven't been around to read about it so how is it?

Self Proclaim Divayth Fyr Decendant

Eh...

Your informative and content-filled post is appreciated.

Also can someone bring some pics of the 8* rifles up?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eternal_Drake on 2006-12-08 17:02 ]</font>

if your a casual gamer you'll hate it. If your a no lifer,you'll love it since you will have no problem affording all the pricey stuff.

: sigh : Ok I was not informative enough. I appologize. Basically,things are at a price set where if you do not play frequent enough you will not be able to acquire the good gear. If you have changed classes and do not have fine gear for your level you will most likely end up dying. I've seen lvl 38+'s and even a lvl 40 die at Deragan then be kicked for it now. There is a big nerf when swapping classes to particular stats. Although there is a decrease in particular stats,certain other stats are boosted in favor. Forces for instance had a major HP drop when swapping to fortetecher from force. However it gave them a great tech and mst boost. Regardless,it left them as putty. So one smack sends them to their death and booted from teams. I've seen it happen about four times now so far in various teams. There are a ton of informative posts on the new content,so just browse the posts at the top of the forum.

There wasn't a patch, apparently all the unlocking was server-side...

Anyways, its not too bad... S rank missions have 200-400 meseta drops =D
    The new PAs arent too expensive, its the A ranks that are. Other than that, though...

Also, we can't make A grinders yet, so theres little point buying A ranks unless you can't get it in B and grind it.
    Coming Soon!

On 2006-12-08 17:10, Kaidenx wrote:
    : sigh : Ok I was not informative enough. I appologize. Basically,things are at a price set where if you do not play frequent enough you will not be able to acquire the good gear. If you have changed classes and do not have fine gear for your level you will most likely end up dying. I've seen lvl 38+'s and even a lvl 40 die at Deragan then be kicked for it now. There is a big nerf when swapping classes to particular stats. Although there is a decrease in particular stats,certain other stats are boosted in favor. Forces for instance had a major HP drop when swapping to fortetecher from force. However it gave them a great tech and mst boost. Regardless,it left them as putty. So one smack sends them to their death and booted from teams. I've seen it happen about four times now so far in various teams. There are a ton of informative posts on the new content,so just browse the posts at the top of the forum.
    Oh no your post was a plenty informative, that was directed to the post above it.