Wuh?

Had it checked by a couple other people and they got the same thing from the same topic.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

What the hell...?
    1 Corinthians 13 Love suffers long, is kind, envies not, isn't puffed up, doesn't behave unseemly, seeks not it's own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, rejoices not in sin, but rejoices in truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails... (MATTHEW 24:3-51)

Does Norton display any detailed information about the alleged threat? Googling that worm name turned up nothing useful.

A cursory evaluation of the HTML does not reveal any malicious code.

Neither Norton or Nod32 display any specific information concerning the threat, only that it's a threat. When any browser used (FireFox, Opera, and IE have all been tested) caches the viewtopic.php file it's flagged as a threat by both antivirus systems. I've tested the topic on 3 machines here and all flag it, and a couple other friends got the same problem as well (both using Norton).

I scanned all three PCs at my place just to make sure they were free of any infection and all came back clean. So, the possibility of a false positive is there, but figured it might warrant some attention just in case there was something wrong somewhere. I thought maybe there was a link in the post or someone's signature might have had something to do with it, but I dunno. Looking more like a false positive.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

I'm lead to believe it is a false-positive too. Without knowing any specifics, I don't see anything that appears to be out of the ordinary.