Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm trying to decide between paying 90,000 for a Cometara (7* wand) or paying 110,000 + materials to synth a Lidra (8* wand). I checked some player-owned shops and the cheapest I've found is 295,000. The difference in stats doesn't seem big enough to warrant that kind of a price increase.

I'm tempted to just wait for it to become available in a store. Will that happen any time soon?

Anyone know what the recipe for the Lidra calls for? The game doesn't give you any idication as to what is required and the item database doesn't have the ingrediants listed...just the board.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JC10001 on 2006-12-09 12:58 ]</font>

i sell my 7* weps with elements at like 100500 so if i sell 8* i will probably sell them at around 150k or less u never kno so if u want if u keep lookin around u might find some cheap shyt off me

I'm in the same situation as you. Trying to decide between 7 star granarod and 8 star mayrod. I saw someone with both the mayrod and lidra boards inserted into their PM's. They both require the same materials:
    10 El-photon
    6 Vestaline
    6 Cyral
    6 Neu Ebon

Hope this helps.

Edit: I just went back to his shop, with a 100 tech PM it gave a 54% chance on the synths.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LeMan_Bayon on 2006-12-09 13:14 ]</font>

Yep, 54% for 8* with 100 tech. I've got a Mayrod synthing right now. *Crosses fingers* >_<

Would a grinded B weapon beat your non grinded A rank weapon?

A well ground B rank is obviously going to outrank the A unground...
    Till we gain the ability to grind A's, I won't bother with them unless the weapon only comes in A rank (ex: Claws, Cards, etc.)

yes it's 54% and 6 hours on a 100 PM mag .. /prays for a success

Is it me or is it practicaly pointles to level a mag for other than what it's class in battle will be.seems to me like the stats don't help jack for synthing like they should.

It just means the very extremely rich will own the best stuff.

Noticed on the top 5 pages there were several of these threads with the same content. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2006-12-09 15:43 ]</font>

On 2006-12-09 15:35, Nani-chan wrote:
    It just means the very extremely rich will own the best stuff.
    There's still rare equipment drops just like in PSO...except now instead of weapons, we'll probably get boards. Also, rare materials aren't that hard to find...in a Sleeping Warriors B run, I found 2 Grinder Base As, a Chicotite, Slaterian, Nano Resin, and a Svaltus Edge. Plus, I've heard plenty of people report finding 7* GRM Sabers (90,000m weapon) in Linear Line S...so I'm sure once we get all the other S rank missions, people will begin finding the Tenora/Yohmei 7*s.