Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    BEEN PSOIN IT SINCE DC VER 1 BIATCH!!

Mine is dead...Only sold sol atomisers ..at one piont I was sellin b rank weps for 1100 until i found out the resale was 1290 at the npc shops...they still werent selling below the resale value...wtf? so yeah, I guess anything 4 starsor less Im just gonna sell to the npc...hows your shop doing?

EDIT: Removed Caps

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-12-09 15:19 ]</font>

No noticable profits yet i think due to everyone blowing off there savings and focusing on lvling grinding to equip the latest and sweetest gear that takes proirity and as a result the shops hit the back burner. I've only been selling usuable plus i'm broke (considering i have 130k and still haven't bought an A rank Bow, Card, or Cane to go with it). I still have considerable saving to do ^_^;;;.

Oh ya forgot to mention people are going to go on sythning sprees and as a results less money to go shopping with. I know i won't be venturing the player shops for a bit till i'm fully geared.

MMMmmm Nice!!!

I see people going to my shop all the friggin time, the only problem is no one is buying anything I have basically lowered my prices into the ground, 100Meseta for everything except Gigaline/Cresline Boards, I think I put those at 1500K or lower....I basically would do better just selling it to those shop keeps But seriously, I see the junk I'm selling in other people's shops for wayyyyyyyyy more meseta..so, not sure what to say. Just curious, what things are people trying to get, I do have quite a good selection in my Storage. 4 Rappy Feathers, 3 Relic Edge's, 1 Tengoh Ala, etc....

Extremely well. I sold an Tomho Axe for 80k (after finding one in a shop for 50k), and a decent number of my synth items have been selling, so I'm happy.

No buisiness,but then again been leveling and haven't been synthing for stock,serves me right.

Hopeless Video Game Addict

Very good actually, just running Linear Line S over and over again then selling most of the 7* materials I find for 1250.

Mine is sucking... I put up my shop a day and a half before the update, and only 1 or 2 things have been sold (one was a one star wand for some reason...). I only have C-rank stuff so far, but they are grinded and have elements to them, not to mention they are dirt cheap, so I don't know why I haven't sold even a little bit more. If there are problems with the pricing it would be nice to know (but they are at least 55% off NPC prices), so check out my shop and tell me if you have the time (my name is Ando). Thanks.

Dr_Lantis, do you happen to play on X360? I swear I saw an advertisement for one of those axes and it was sold out.

And my shop? Well, it's never been anything special.
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

Everyone is frantically dumping items on the market in panic (thinking they won't be able to get rid of them now that the update is live), or in an attempt to earn money for update upgrades. This means more stores showing up in search results (more people to push you out of the 30 that are actually displayed) and more people undercutting each other in attempts to sell their stuff right away. It will probably be back to normal in a week or two. It's definitely not a good time to sell anything under 6* (or materials used for stuff under 6*).

Never giving up

Its been massivly harder to sell things on a daily basis as the update has come along, must have something to do with the EU serge stopping and the update