Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Ashzaiver (Tranformation OK!!!) Retsuya's Avatar

I know I migth sound sad but in story mode you can get characters PA right. what if you can make your own set of PA? what would yours be like? Also I'm not just pointing at PA but Bullets and TECHS as well.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Retsuya :_ Human lv 80 / AcroF lv10 / WarT lv10
    Ashzaiver :_ Cast lv120 / ForteG lv20 / GunT lv20

Bullets and Techniques are PAs. :/

I'd really like to bring back the Gi- techniques, as they were in PSO... As well as Grants. Maybe a Knuckle PA that's a rather long string of fast attacks...

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Hmm... a skill would be hard to make. You'd definitely have to have a variety of animations. XD I'd probably rather just make a spell. Long range resta! Heals one member, but they can be anywhere!
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

PSO launchday DC OG...

How about a TECH. that hits multiple target points on the same mob :/

Techniques need to be doing that, anyway. It's not like they aren't already severely limited in the number of targets they can hit, as it is...

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Call me if theres any E-Drama

mine would be a combnation of a cat-girl and maid, making the ultimate loli...
    oh wait... we arent talking about that....
    Mine would be the Ultimate PM. Using grenade launchers and twin sabers, with the occasional resta. So what if its cheap? Hearing "Burn baby burn!" after using the grenadelauncher is an automatic wow!
    "Ill also want her to say "Paralyze then approach it from behind!"

how about adding burn, freeze, shock...etc to melee weapon PAs. and how about instead of just changing the color of your bullets when added with a bullet art, make it shoot some electricity out of the gun. We probably will never get to see guns that has a special attack like Heavens Punisher or a gun that shoots like C Bringer Rifle.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cobfab on 2006-12-10 11:13 ]</font>

Claw and crossbow aficionado

On 2006-12-10 11:12, cobfab wrote:
    how about adding burn, freeze, shock...etc to melee weapon PAs. and how about instead of just changing the color of your bullets when added with a bullet art, make it shoot some electricity out of the gun. We probably will never get to see guns that has a special attack like Heavens Punisher or a gun that shoots like C Bringer Rifle.
    QFT.

Add those effects to melee weapons too. I want my ice claw to have little crystals in it or something (maybe more of an effect the higher the elemental percent is).

Ashzaiver (Tranformation OK!!!) Retsuya's Avatar

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to do a gunslinger dance? like how you shoot in Gungrave or Equlibrium...

I would like to add Gi-foie after the combo hit with spears and long swords. Knock your opponents back for another hit?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Retsuya on 2006-12-10 23:53 ]</font>
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Retsuya :_ Human lv 80 / AcroF lv10 / WarT lv10
    Ashzaiver :_ Cast lv120 / ForteG lv20 / GunT lv20

New bullets exclusive to Guntecher, Figunner and Fortegunner for Twin Handguns.

Frozen Twins
    Burning Twins
    Thunder Twins
    Earthen Twins
    Shadow Twins
    Holy Twins

When side-straffing and shooting, your regular walk animation is replaced with cartwheels to the left or right. When moving backwards you do a backflip and hold in the air to fire a few rounds before falling and repeating. When moving forward, you do the max payne dive jump while shooting.

A new Double Saber PA for Figunner.

Slice 'n Dice

Combo 1: Twirl the Double Saber like a baton and toss it into the air hitting up to 4 targets 4 times; twice for the toss, and twice for the catch.
    Combo 2: Twirl the Double Saber in your hand from the right to the left hitting up to 4 targets 4 times; twice from right to left, and twice from left to right.
    Combo 3: Grabs the Double Saber and separates it into a pair of blades and slashes all enemies in a 360 degree radius 6 times in a flurry of elegant hits from two sabers, with the 6th knocking everything down. Once the combo is over the Double Saber is put back together.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.