Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

On 2006-12-14 04:52, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    Haha yeah sure, I bought your deljeban blade for the bargain price of 300k. That was my plan all along.
    Maybe you did, you tried to bullshit me that night saying they sold for 10k, when no one has sold it at that price as far as I've seen.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Plus: I have no clue who you are. BTW, I had no grudge against you, I did actually turn up at your shop hunting mats, I just do not believe you from what I have seen of how you operate, and I am really QUITE angry that PSU is losing subscribers over claims like this.

On 2006-12-14 04:55, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    Plus: I have no clue who you are. BTW, I had no grudge against you, I did actually turn up at your shop hunting mats, I just do not believe you from what I have seen of how you operate, and I am really QUITE angry that PSU is losing subscribers over claims like this.
    It isn't hard to farm Linear Line S for rares, heck, some of them sell for 250k or so. So I got lucky with that Deljaban Blade, I haven't had that kind of luck since. It's not uncommon for players to fork out large sums of meseta for an item that only 2 player stores are selling.

PSO nevar forget.

The only thing losing this game customers is Sega's shitty server security and continued inability to keep things legit.

Whatever, I do not care. They are not worth even remotely that, I have had three in the past 2 days.

I know what I saw, and that's all that matters. I had to check you out for my own peace of mind. And, I do not believe you. If you think I'm just out operating on some stupid grudge, you are wrong.

I had NO CLUE who you were before that day.

You have no idea of who I am? You go into the #psu channel from time to time WHERE I'M AN OP. Now I know you're just trying to rub my name in the dirt.

Wow, you're op of an IRC channel.

I'm really sorry you appear to have noticed me, but I actually do not have any clue who you are, nor did I register your name from the sea of people there. I went to your shop thinking "Oh, the guy who got hacked," not "Oh the op of that chan I've been to once in the past 3 months."

Either way, I DID get hacked (Keylogged, glitched, whatever) and I DID lose everything. How would you feel if you lost A whole month worth of yoru inventory? I'd always struggled with meseta too, the only stuff I ever sold decent ammounts of was nanocarbons and they seemed to get harder to find post 1st update. What would you do if someone got into your account and took all of your gear? I was nearly ready to give up playing, but thanks to the kindness of friends I played with, I got back to where I was and haven't looked back since. You're a real jerk you know that?

Yeah I know. And I don't care. Got my own friends and eh, maybe I should have kept my mouth shut. Had nothing to gain from this, I only checked you out because I was worried about the game.

I know most will not believe me and I do not care. But I am not obsessive enough to carry this on. End of.

Yeah, well you've lost all respect from me now and don't expect to have an easy time in #psu from now on.