Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

On 2006-12-14 04:34, JubeiSaotome wrote:

Arion, don't try to cover up your name, I know who you are. I always knew you were low, but I never thought you'd stoop to this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JubeiSaotome on 2006-12-14 04:42 ]</font>
    I lost nothing here. In fact if you never liked me in the first place I gained something here in getting you to speak the truth.

People are so damn fake and I'd rather NOT be strung along, thanks. It saves heartache later.

I haven't been to #psu in a long time because bar about 3 friends, it is a mass of people who I do not know nor care about. I do not play this game to make people love me, and I don't mess about.

If I don't like you, you know about it.

Thank you for finally tellng ME the truth.

Truth? You mean the true story I've been saying from day one?

Oh and quoting Arion? I said Arion because I saw him outside of Linear Line when he/you/whatever exploded online and added me to blacklist without explaining reasons. At that moment I was confused as to what was going on until I came here and saw his/yours/etcs character.

On 2006-12-14 05:22, JubeiSaotome wrote:
    Yeah, well you've lost all respect from me now and don't expect to have an easy time in #psu from now on.
    OH SHI- E-Thuggin'!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2006-12-14 05:54 ]</font>

I'd laugh at all this if it were funny...

But as someone who talks to jubei on a nearly daily basis and plays games with him I'm confident in saying he doesn't cheat. He did a bunch of Linear Line s-rank missions with people, and got lucky with drops. It happens, it happened to me last sunday during one solo LL S-rank run, and I'm pretty sure I don't cheat.

lmfao Shim.

I was THERE when it all went down. I even remember staying up until 4:30 AM to help Jubei farm LL S. I gave him half of my money. Heck, it was me who gave him the deljaban blade that he sold for 300k. There is no way that this was a lie.
    I still never got that autographed tumbler you promised me years ago PSO-World.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

At this point, the thread isn't going anywhere. Take it to PMs if you *have* to continue it, please.