View Poll Results: So whats the best SUV right now and why?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Grom Buster

8 30.77%
  • Hegel Buster

2 7.69%
  • Rafal Buster

2 7.69%
  • Sturm Buster

14 53.85%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best SUV?

On 2006-12-11 04:32, Zeta wrote:
    Except you were probably a level 10 job BEFORE the update using Grom Buster, and a level 1 job AFTER the update using Sturm Buster.

There is no best SUV. They're all situational.
    Bingo mate,i carry 3 around the grom sturm and hegel.One for different situations.Also worth note the sturm hits everything always that is why its atack power is low.The thing is it can hit even ariel enemys so if you got a tengoh problem well whip it out.I mean it is basicly a giant ground to x missle system.
    -=Role Players Union=-If your into rp light heavy or otherwise please join up

What level is the burn on the sturm buster?

Sturm Buster is the best overall. It's guaranteed to hit anything near you, and it applies a sweet burn effect.
    If you want pure damage, however, go Rafal Buster. It's sick if you land it.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I saved up for the Sturm buster when I hit lv20, and I must say it was beyond worth the money. Being able to incapacitate every enemy I'm fighting, and kill most of them, is just astounding. It also has an incredible visual appearance. With this, I'm convinced that those story mode casts were on to something with that whole "cast superiority" thing.

By the way, as a secondary SUV, what would be recommended? I can switch between multiple SUVs without losing charge, right?

Sturm is pretty good. Doing 8ish or so hits of 200-300 damage. Then giving everything burn for 500 damage a tick. Well that depends on what mission you are doing anyway. I always just have my Grom and Sturm with me. That way I can just change for the situation.

The new 10k one is nice but its damage isn't quite up there. And being a Hunter Caseal the Shock from the Laser is just too handy

hegal buster since it reminds me of gundam heavy arms from gundam wing

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

XD hegel is still hot, just because giant chain guns are <33

I'm using hegel buster still. It's my box opener of doom <3 And I guess it works on monsters too. It's all good.

-rN- Hp Printer and Coffee Maker

I like the Sturm for burn and hitting everything. I actually prefer Rafal instead of Grom just due to Grom knocking enemies outside of its range. But I carry all 4 suv's for the right situations. Use em all. Sometimes it's great to mow down enemies with Rafal to lower their def or Hegel to lower their atk.