Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Old Reliable

Does anyone else here have a weapon that they use so much, it's almost like a part of their character? Something you've had for ages, and which you've practically never deposited since finding it? Something that you could basically call your character's 'signature' weapon?

My Skyly HUnewearl found a [35/0/0/0/15] Chain Sawd during her 3rd/4th Caves run (about two years ago), and I honestly can't remember having ever deposited it since. If it were possible to unseal a Chain Sawd by killing 23,000+ enemies, I'm sure I would've done it by now. >_>

What about you guys?

RAmar--> Only way to go!

My HUmar had a pair of yamatos +60 and i can live knowing they are sitting in the bank i want the back out owning guys but they have been passed up by better weapons now. My ranger also had a justy forever but in one hour i found a dringers arm and that justy is gone. May it rest in peace. Also a Vjaya but that was passed a long time ago.

Never look back, never forget

Yeah. Even though, im not having that weapon that long, i didn't change it since i've received it.
    It's my Hildebear's Cane, because it increases my MST an my Foie techniques .
    The only situation, I change my weapon is, when I even change my Mag, because Olga Flow isn't very easy to kill in his 2nd form with Techniques... So I switch my Mag an take out my Varista . but during last time I did not fight him, so there's no nescessarity for doin this.

Even though, I Would like to have that Chaos sorcrer's Cane.... Then this would be my Weapon of Choice

I've had my Riot Gatlings for around a year. But I've passed them down, from character to character, because I don't have the heart to get rid of them (50% Hit and Dark ain't too bad )

Mine is Redhandgun after I first got it I've used it ever since

My first Demo Comet with no percentages on it. Haha, my HUney still rocks with it.

Anyway, on lower diffculty, first time would be the Varisita. After finding it in Hard mode. I kept it to the end of VH. But on Ult., it became useless.

my HUcast has had 4 weapons for a very long time. a black king bar, a suprressed gun, an l&k 14 combat and a red sword, the red sword i switched with a tsumikiri j sword that my friend gave me.

ive never been able to play online but i had a friend that did and he got me lots of kickass items.

anyway, i know what you mean, i just have to have all 4 of those weapons on my character at all times.

PSO Assassin

i've had my yamato for years... i hope photon doesn't rust

Back when I actively played PSO, I always kept my Gush/Geist Lasers with me. It helped make me as self-sufficient as possible.

Also the Frozen Shooter helped...and the Yas9k...and the Spread Needle...

High pope of the discordians

At my HUmar it's definitely L&K 14 Combat.
    Holy Ray for wide distance kills (before i got Holy Ray it was Red Handgun)
    S-Reds blade because of the special, not really for battle.
    I carry also an Rappy's Fan with me, more to crack crates then for battle.