Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MMMmmm Nice!!!

*SIGH*....well, I guess I should let you all know then........this thread isn't gonna die down.....I guess it wont happen as much as people might think cuz DAMN it takes an ExTrEmEmEm.....well you get the idea....Extreme! Patience.....

It works! It really truely works! You just have to do it like ohhhh....100 times or more... And after the first time your thinking....WOW! that wasn't so bad So you try it again.........well the second time after about 200 tries I gave up and was glad at least I saw my first Rappy Noel's....too bad I had to do it this way, I mean, I'm level 42 and I never saw anything rare till I took matters into my own hands. If you don't believe me though, I posted a screenshot of my findings earlier today, just look back a page of posts, you should find it. Also, I was soooo excited I even tried to find someone to come see/kill 1 of the 2 rappys that showed....and I was gonna even let them have what it dropped...but...after searching couldn't find anyone on the universe I was on...I just picked a lower one at random to try my test...

I'm gonna start working on the patterns for Relics C to be honest....I realize this will drive down the price of rares but at the same time.....SWEET! Cuz then not just those rare few will be able to get what everyone wants.....granted it will take a lot of work but at least it's a sure thing

MMMmmm Nice!!!

Side Note: Here's hoping SEGA wont go and freak things up now that we have figured out how to play their Map Lottery (that's what wiki calls it)....You don't get all 7's every time you gotta keep playing the slots

Oh, and I basically did this to see the Rappy's, I could have made 30K Meseta in the time it took to find them and I missed all that EXP and possible rares as well, so if your thinking of doing this to Farm the rares from the Rappies, I'll tell ya, it might be worth it just to buy them from shops....unless you are going after Extreme ones, like Jao...then, maybe worth it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-12-14 16:57 ]</font>

MMMmmm Nice!!!

On 2006-12-14 16:28, MXdude wrote:
    You guys never found a Mil lilly? O.o I got a couple Demo comets from piping, i didnt think the Mil lilly spawn was all that bad.
    LOL! The only Mil lilly I ever saw killed me over and over and after I finally defeated it it gave me Squat...Yummy Wholesome Squat! HAHA

....**So Sad **

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

but but but...if you look at linear line (first mission) C-rank, the spawns in the first room are identical, so there is no way to know if you have the rare map spawn...

MMMmmm Nice!!!

nOOOOOOOOOOOO....you didn't read it right then, they are not identical.......not really sure why I'm helping you out with this but I'll explain anyways.

Ok, you want to take the C path, ummmm....ARG, not fight for food C but the first one on Linear Lines. You want to find the room with the Stomach Shape just like the instructions say (very first room), then right away if you don't see 5 Pannons, you want to Abandon mission immediately....Ok, so if you do see 5 Pannons, continue, in the next area where you get that red key, if you don't see 5 Delsaber and 4 Pannon (that's right, it's actually 5 Delsaber and 4 pannon, not like the guide says with 5 Delsaben (yeah, that's what I meant ) and 1more plus 3 Pannon....follow me so far? Anyways, if you don't see that then Abandon as well....ok, now for the annoying part, continue to the next block, if you don't get 4 Pannon and after you kill them 4 Delsaban.......your gonna have to Abandon again.....yes, that's right, again! Or, I actually got the next few boxes several times and usually they give at least 1 Rare, 7 star stuff...so you could do that then abandon......well anyways, rinse and repeat...and don't listen to anyone else unless they can prove it like I did with my pic.....this really does work!

Oh, and if you DO see those 4 Delsaban, then after you kill them go get the Red Key again and right away after opening the gate the next spawn of monsters is your 2 Rappys and I think 1 is a...uh...well I forget was mezmorized that it actually worked lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-12-14 17:40 ]</font>

On 2006-12-14 17:02, DarkSeph wrote:
    On 2006-12-14 16:28, MXdude wrote:
    You guys never found a Mil lilly? O.o I got a couple Demo comets from piping, i didnt think the Mil lilly spawn was all that bad.
    LOL! The only Mil lilly I ever saw killed me over and over and after I finally defeated it it gave me Squat...Yummy Wholesome Squat! HAHA

....**So Sad **
    Rare enemies disappear when you return. Which happened when I was piping for a mil lily, and out of the corner of my eye, just after pressing a:
    Was that a blue one?
    Shit....
    BTW: Use the edit button.

________
    Honda cl450 specifications
    Last edited by Ryoki; Mar 15, 2011 at 03:02 AM.

I have definitely gotten spawns with more than 2 rappies on both of the linear line missions. Twice I have gotten 5 rappies to spawn although I can't emember the set up. Is it possible there are multiple rare enemy setups? Also I noticed many people saying every time they saw rappies in Relics on Parum they saw an Orgdus which has happened to me. Others said every time they saw the rare bugs they saw a Grinna Beta S too. Can anyone else comfirm this?

I don't think I understand this.
    So if you run into the first block of the mission, and get the correct enemies in the first room, you know for sure there will be Rare enemies in one of the blocks?
    My head hurts. Please explain slowly.

MMMmmm Nice!!!

The boss rares are a sure thing if you see the rappys, bugs, jao, etc...that is a fact... By the way, what do you mean the Mil Lilly Dissappears? Hmmmmmm......

Hmmmmmm...... Well I'm at a loss, I could have sworn I died several times and finally killed the thing only to get squat.. Are you sure about it changing?......well whatever, that was 3 years ago so.... But I still have Angel Devil, Tail, parts to make Mags......prolly never gonna use them...when they have that free month before they shut things down for good I'm gonna go on and give them away, I'll probably never play Gamecube PSO again.....let me know if your interested anyone, just Private message me

MMMmmm Nice!!!

On 2006-12-14 17:58, TimeDeathWish wrote:
    I don't think I understand this.
    So if you run into the first block of the mission, and get the correct enemies in the first room, you know for sure there will be Rare enemies in one of the blocks?
    My head hurts. Please explain slowly.
    Nope, you just are setting things up to see the rares... If you run into the right enemies in the first room, first spawn of enemies, then you continue to block 2, (this is with Rank C, which is the easiest to do this in LL, and it's not fight for food, it's the one before that) anyways, if on the second block you ALSO see the right enemies, after you kill them you'll kill the rappys with the next set of monsters, just read my post again, I can't stress enough reading the original instructions off wiki and printing them out too, that's what I did...you'll get it eventually If anyone's patient enough, I'll even lead a party to show you. I don't care about what they drop as I now have 3 Trees but it's fun to find the buggers

Lets see, I hope this is more clear.

C Rank Unsafe Passage -> First room looks like a Stomach Shape (if it doesn't Abandon mission) (if it does, continue)

First spawn of monsters will be 5 Pannon (if it isn't exactly 5 Pannon, Abandon mission and repeat, has to be Stomach room and 5 Pannon for first Spawn)

If it IS 5 pannon continue to the right and the room where you get the red key you will see 5 Delsaban first and 4 Pannon after they are dead. (If you don't, Abandon mission and go through it all over again until you DO see what I just said)

So you saw what I said, then move onto block 2. On this block if you See 4 Pannon, and after you kill them you see 4 Delsaban...Congrats! Your gonna see Rappy's, you'll just have to get the red key and after you open the gate with it you'll see them with the next monsters. Ok, if you DON'T see 4 Pannon and 4 Delsaban, Abandon mission...sorry, but I did it about a 100 times before I finally got what I wanted.

Any questions?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-12-14 18:08 ]</font>