Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Existed. Well, exists, but you'll pay 9.99 to get a stack or two out.

Mercenary for Hire

On 2006-12-14 20:23, Lastat27 wrote:
    Aye, I was in that shop earlier today. I notified all of my friends the moment I found this shop and they checked it out for themselves. Needless to say, this is most likely how meseta duping is done. Dupe 99 Junoline etc. then NPC all if them for millions. In case your not sure what's going on still....

This players name is Hyphey. He has 600 Junoline, 600 Vulcaline, 600 Vestaline, and 900 Stelnium for sale in his shop in stacks of 97-98. As of writing this message it seems he finally locked his room with a password. Now, Junoline has only been out for 7 days and only drops from S Ranked Linear Line missions so far.
    no thats not how its done.... I dont want to get in trouble but its done with scape dolls

*suspenseful music and thunderclap*
    BUM BUM BUM. And another piece of the puzzle is revealed.

There's one thing I don't get, why would everyone in the Nugz rally corner be publicizing this info? This would be the perfect opportunity to blend back in, continue on, and have no one the wiser. Everyone content that hacking has been banished, and there is no longer any boogieman.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

Mercenary for Hire

hacking has been banished very good though...sega isnt messing around. Most people have been banned... Notice raffon 2 weeks ago and go look at it today... Much different

On 2006-12-14 23:16, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
    hacking has been banished very good though...sega isnt messing around. Most people have been banned... Notice raffon 2 weeks ago and go look at it today... Much different
    Translation: There is no boogieman. Look away now.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

And just like you said, the best thing the hackers could do now is stay low profile.

Just passed this shop as well.

He has at least 97 items per stack of Junaline, Vulcaline, and everything else he sells.

Amazing, lol.

I wonder what else has been duped.

And just like you said, the best thing the hackers could do now is stay low profile.
    That's just the thing though - you cannot feasibly abolish all forms of cheating. There will always be work-arounds, and there will always be droves of people ready to exploit them. SquareEnix can't stop it. Blizzard can't stop it. SoA/E can't stop it. Neither can Sega.

What they can do - and what Sega has been doing a decent job of, is managing it. Banning cheaters where they're found, patching glitches, tightening security. Albiet they're not doing the best job of it - but compaired to PSO - this is truely amazing to see. Despite the fact that cheats like duping ARE out, and ARE available - it's not widespread. It remains within the domain of a few select people who largely seem to be keeping it to themselves lately - since makin a scene tends to get their user ID tagged and gets them banned.

Weither or not Sega continues to manage the problem though - that's another issue.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

On 2006-12-16 12:48, Bleemo wrote:
    Just passed this shop as well.

He has at least 97 items per stack of Junaline, Vulcaline, and everything else he sells.

Amazing, lol.

I wonder what else has been duped.
    Hopefully not Tar / Quick i saw that drop last night if those get dupped i'll be happy yet sad at the same time x.x

Edit: Two days later and it still there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pandatron on 2006-12-16 13:27 ]</font>

I actually came on to post about this shop. It's still there, I was there less than 2 minutes ago. If this is still a problem by the time next billing cycle comes around in about 3 weeks, I'm out.