Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

Hey guys...just got a Vjaya. Tried using the special attack which supposedly uses meseta, but its not working. Any tips? Is the special attack worth it?

btw: ATA is 164 and ATP is 775 (with the weapon equipped), and I'm level 62 Hunewearl...

I'm an HUcast and I've never successfully pulled off the special either. It must take quite a load of meseta o_O;
    Look, he did it again.

I just tested and found out this thing requires 10000 Meseta per special strike. Ouch.

On the bright side, at my current ATP and level, 10k meseta nets me a 500+ dmg attack and it only misses as much as a hard attack does (meaning it's pretty accurate). If used against 1 enemy, 10000 meseta is not worth it...but if used against a horde of dimenians when I'm in a tight spot...

I don't know about partisans... but Diska of Braveman (Berserk--same special, but drains HP instead) costs HP per an enemy...

10,000?! That's not even worth it if you're RICH.

Well, considering that you can easily make 10 - 15k per trip collecting armor/shields for sale in the shops, suddenly it becomes affordable to burn off some meseta in a fun way. I'm not saying its economical to use the special attack EVERY TIME...just when you feel like laying the smackdown on something.

Picture this. There is a horde of enemies coming right for you. Assume you have the stats I mentioned above, plus you have level 14 Shifta on. You pull out your Vjaya, do a normal attack (120+ dmg to all), hard attack (225+ dmg to all), then a special attack (720+ dmg to all). Because the special attack was last, its accuracy is much higher than if it were the first attack.

The horde of enemies keel over simultaneously with screams of pain.

Now, wasn't that satisfying, even if you burnt 10k doing it, 10k which you can make back in a few minutes?

On 2002-11-24 23:30, MalambisBZ wrote:
    10,000?! That's not even worth it if you're RICH.

Ouch... I see myself using the special against bosses...

When you say per strike, I gather that every enemy you hit will cost you 10,000? In other words, if you hit 5 enemies with a single swing it'll cost you 50,000.

If it were PER ENEMY, I wouldn't ever use the special attack Sorry about the confusion...its 10000 meseta per swing. The number of enemies you hit do not factor into how much meseta is used. So if you swing and hit nothing but air, you burn 10k meseta. If you hit 6 or 7 enemies and do damage to all of them, you still burn 10k meseta.