Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My luck has been good with 1/22 drops and rare monsters and drops in general lately.. I figure now is as good a time as any to attempt finding a lavis cannon. Lets just hope this doesnt take 99 slimes (lol @ F.A.V)

edit: this should prove challenging with my lvl 68 redria ramar.. :-/ and only having a 0/25/0/10 red slicer and a 0 beast RHG and a 15/15/0/0/10 Lk combat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cai on 2006-12-14 19:39 ]</font>

Good luck. You may have better luck than me. I gave on the hunt. >_>

Lol.. I'm about to call it quits for the night.. I'm aproaching like 600+ split.. and I'm tired.. Piping those hildebears wore me out today.

edit: and that would be 650+ for the night.. i'm done for now

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cai on 2006-12-14 21:06 ]</font>

I will just say don't give up ur lavis hunt, before you actually meet one red slime. But I think your char level is way too low to start the hunt, and let's face it: piping slimes is no fun. you should at least be comfortable with addicting food runs.

Good luck on your hunt, I tried the hunt before and I had no luck at all of getting it but oh well, I will get it one day... I hope

*cackles insanely* Suffer! SUFFER!!!

My Lavis hunt took me around 20-21 slimes (it was 14-15 technically, since I killed six that couldn't have dropped anything without realising it), so I was actually fairly lucky for once. I'll be supporting you throughout this hunt, of course.

On 2006-12-14 22:18, DarthJeeba wrote:
    I will just say don't give up ur lavis hunt, before you actually meet one red slime. But I think your char level is way too low to start the hunt, and let's face it: piping slimes is no fun. you should at least be comfortable with addicting food runs.

I've found one or two in the past, but that was long ago. I was just worn out and needed sleep last night.. I'll pipe more today- after class -_-

how long should it take me to get a lavis cannon with pinkal id char? it's getting annoying...

Don't even bother. 37k Pofully slime? wow... Just don't EVEN try.

Yeah. I briefly considered Purplenum Tollaws as a viable alternative to piping slimes, but ugh.. Whitill Tollaws have worn me out.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB