Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jao Spawns

http://psupedia.org/index.php?title=Rare_Monsters

Block 2 is always the same right? Sucks because the first spawn for me is always Vanda x 3 and 2*2...Problem is I don't know where the Jaos spawn or what I'm doing to not get them :T Any ideas?

I had the same problem with the B-X pattern, no Jao at all. The Japanese wiki says that they will spawn at the very end in place of some Vanda, but I didn't see any despite getting the correct spawns.

Keep trying. I had the same problem with trying to get rappies to spawn in Linear Line. The T junction's right almost always has a group of Delsabans and rarely has a group of Pannon.

I think maybe I'm having issues actually counting/seeing the 3 and 2*2 spawn. The spawn after the first 3 is dependant on the kills but then they just seem to spawn one at a time? I just wish I could kill the vandas quicker on S rank - 7400 hp at 80 per ice rifle hit is long, slow, and expensive :T

Whats your character's current luck? I'm pretty sure luck has to do with what set of enemies will spawn, you know, so you meet the requirements to see Rare mobs.

MMMmmm Nice!!!

Not sure if you are still trying for this Kuya but here is the secret ok

Go with the C route....as in C difficulty.....then find the map with a door to your left....left! Go through it, it zig zags a little, then you get those 3 Jamalogous blah blah, their are 3 of them, they look like huge huntch back Meat Sacks! Well if you get those kill them and finish off the block...if you don't then Abandon and keep trying till you do! Ok, so you finish that block, then on block 2 if you don't get those 3 Vanda with Shields and Swords (the red and blue) then your screwed...sorry! You can kill them if you want and finish the whole thing or you can restart the whole process...if you DO get 3 of them with Shield and Sword then Congrats Your gonna get Jao! After you kill them and another couple you will get your Jao instead of those Bird thingies....if you don't do what I said you'll get a buttload of those Fat Birdies and be very very dissappointed.... It only took me around 1 hour to get my Jao....now I'm trying my luck out on Relics

lol - Thanks but there's a reason I'm running it on S DarkSeph. There's a slot unit that I need called Giga/Bullet PP Save (or something). PP reduction on guns Don't get me wrong, I completely understand that if you have the NW Exit and you find 3 Jishagara then go to block two and fight 3 Sword/Shield Vandas Plus two more waves of two apiece then you'll find the Jao spawn. My question is WHERE in block two do they spawn at, towards the end near the vanda leader? On top of that, can someone clarify the vanda spawn in block two? Usually, in the 3 vanda spawn when I kill the left or the middle one - it'll spawn the next set...does that mean it's the incorrect one even though there's two that spawn?

Its not that hard. The start of the block you can recharge pp there and only after you kill the very first 3 vanda you should then see 2 spawn. If not abandon.

Its super easy.

MMMmmm Nice!!!

As far as I know it's not catalog'd yet for S, sorry, can't answer your question.

They're all the same, no matter what difficulty, you'll always get the same map & spawn sets.