The "PSU Breakthrough" i'm referring to is the rare monster spawns not being rare but being able to tell if you get them depending on the monster spawns. I would like to now how many people have had more spawns due to this, by quitting out and restarting the mission until you get it. If your still confused here's the link from the topic before.

http://psupedia.org/index.php?title=Rare_enemy_hunting

Happens on Sleeping Warriors too. I posted about it in #15 here.

Kudos to the people that actually figured this out and did all that work to get the spawn identifications accurate. I never thought about taking it that far.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-12-15 21:41 ]</font>

Ya, I had those LL spawns all the way till block 3 then lost it so i guess you just gotta go until then.

There must be other ones too since I have gotten one run where 5 rappies appeared in one spawn. Who knows how many different rare variations ther are.

MMMmmm Nice!!!

LOL! There have been several posts about this already

are you saying it's not true?... because it is, i just tested it last night, after getting done with LL i went to neudaiz and did not mizuraki but I think it's called forested islands.

The spawns were all different, way out of wack, later on I got noel rappies and 2 featers and 1 tree

Yeah, I had actually become suspicious of it being this way after seeing three rare spawns in a single Endrum run, and knowing rappies in Relics meant rare Svaltus. Its been comfirmed for days now though.
    Coming Soon!