Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaidenx on 2006-12-16 15:40 ]</font>

On 2006-12-16 12:33, Pandatron wrote:
    One thing I find ironic is in the screenshots you sensor out your name but in the video you can clearly tell who you are, you might wanna blur or filter that for your own privacy sake.

In either case let's hope sega fixes this knowing the hacking and dupping sitution makes this game a bit discouraging. The only thing keeping me playing is the uber rare drops that hop hackers don't get there hads on and dup if they still have the capabilities like Tar / Quick, Neu Walda, Merculine, and other similar 10* items.

Though nice work Kaidenx your work is apperciated not only for myself but for the entire PSU community.
    Oh it's no problem. Let them see my name. At first I did not want them to see the runners names or IDs. But we noticed it's not to worry of too much now. Thank you for the kind words. Each of us give you our support and love! <3

On 2006-12-16 12:38, Kaidenx wrote:
    On 2006-12-16 12:33, Pandatron wrote:
    One thing I find ironic is in the screenshots you sensor out your name but in the video you can clearly tell who you are, you might wanna blur or filter that for your own privacy sake.

In either case let's hope sega fixes this knowing the hacking and dupping sitution makes this game a bit discouraging. The only thing keeping me playing is the uber rare drops that hop hackers don't get there hads on and dup if they still have the capabilities like Tar / Quick, Neu Walda, Merculine, and other similar 10* items.

Though nice work Kaidenx your work is apperciated not only for myself but for the entire PSU community.
    Oh it's no problem. Let them see my name. At first I did not want them to see the runners names or IDs. But we noticed it's not to worry of too much now. Thank you for the kind words. Each of us give you our support and love! <3
    Not a problem, i'm actually pretty bored today so i'm runnning around with my loyal "Ted Turner" and checking for dup item shops wish me luck hope i can report something. I might just sit down by ya and help look for hackers today xD. Don't feel like lvling main account x.x

Yeah,that's what I did as well. Once you hit a certain level you do not feel like grinding much.