Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2006-12-16 19:33, Careful wrote:
    It's called playing the game how it was suppose to be played.
    Exactly. Nothing more needed to be said after this post, not even these words which I am writing this very instant.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Just don't care anymore. It's a game, it's supposed to be fun. No it's not supposed to be hacked, or exploited (since it's not like anyone of these people are actually hacking into the system to change things, so much as exploiting certain weaknesses in the programming), but following around everyone in a store with FRAPS on so you can see if they're making money the right or wrong way...well that's less fun than just about anything.

Remind me not to go afk at an npc ever again.

'OMG, I just saw Maskim standing idle in the mid lobby after De Ragan by the NPC! I watched him for a few minutes and his money went up! He said that he was npc-ing the items he had no use for, but come on, it makes no sense why he wouldn't put them in his store! This be teh h4x!'

For all the talk of returning people to the light from the darkness and all that BS, come back down from your pedestal for a moment. If you wish to be technical, an argument could be made that your actions themselves are in violation of the TOS, regarding the harrassment of other players. Don't become as bad as that which you combat, you lose your moral high ground.

When doing battle with, and staring into the darkness, the darkness stares back; be careful not to become it.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

Anyways...now that I've said that, I figured I'd add that if you want to clean up the game, that's fine. Can we find a way to focus on, and eliminate the theft of people's property from their rooms first? Eliminate the hacks that are directly harming players first please.

I'm not even going to bother retaliating much toward your post Maskim. I'm not here for that. Besides it's not "Kaiden". It's me and the rest of us who bother to do this. Have a problem with it message ObsidianWolf on the official PSU forums. I'll just say this portion though. Like how others can do harm to your room? PM zero your PM? Steal items out of your player store? Heck even hackers are able to gain access to your LOCKED room if they truly desire it. Your not safe. Keep thinking that you are. Wish to pick at us for our actions? How about you assist. Because by doing nothing your merely letting the game fall into a pool of hell. Harrassment..? ....Oy...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaidenx on 2006-12-16 22:38 ]</font>

And that is why I said...
    Can we find a way to focus on, and eliminate the theft of people's property from their rooms first? Eliminate the hacks that are directly harming players first please.
    The ends don't justify the means in everything. You want to report someone cheating when you stumble upon them, ok. You want to camp out for hours on end and wait for people to cheat so you can expose them to the world and have them banned, it's a bit over the top. The only people who should be 'policing' the game would be sega. You should be trying to enjoy it.

Turn people in, get them banned, make the virtual world a better place. You don't really need to turn it into a three ring circus in the process.

Your missing something there. I'm sorry your taking this in another manner. You can't change a person's opinion unfortunately. Exposing people to the world? Well I know for a fact the leader's intentions were to simply deliver the names of any high lvls who were caught cheating to those who felt they wished to know the truth. Personally I would not want to hang around anyone ingame who did the meseta trick. Lack of character if you ask me. Might I ask,are you mad we are giving Sega a helping hand? Well I know that will be answered in another manner. Regardless. I appologize personally if my friends and my posting dupers are annoying you. I also appologize if perhaps you or one of your friends were one who got reported and banned by us? Because I just still cannot understand the hostility. To each his own though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaidenx on 2006-12-16 23:10 ]</font>

On 2006-12-16 15:33, Kaidenx wrote:

So they say they are legit. Head to their shop. Where once many Sori Armors had lie,they were shortly reduced and hidden by the owner in an attempt to beckon and look legit. Check their wares,listen to the stories they tell of how they acquired their status of power! Determine for yourselves. It's not my drive to argue but to more so present what's out there. To Rome we march in strength!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...lf/PSU/box.jpg
    Yep that's me. The most sori sembas I had in my shop was 3 for one as I got 3/8 on one run. I also got 0/8 on the run before that, 2/3 before that, and 1/3 before that -.- I'm crafting 8 more now and yes at the time of writing this I have sold 5/6 for between 3 and 6 mil. Also my main business is weapons which the 50% 7* sell 1-1.5m and 8* 1.5-2m (MAJOR PROFIT!!!!) You can check psu forums for the name stox I believe the first one I made was last saturday then got another sunday which helped me boost my weapon making business. If you do not believe I am legit sit in my shop for 5 mins and just watch the foot traffic. I also just today had the capital to start a ranged shop which will be open before most people read this but I'm sure that character will be accused of hacking as well. I can put numbers of my profit / weapon along with pricing list and # of weapons I move a day but honestly that's alot of work and enough people have seen my shop from when it sucked and I was crafting very few weapons to where it has grown now so I don't feel I have to defend myself on this point. People will make up their own minds anyway but this took alot of work and I'm basically stopping the making of 7* due to time constraint (3 hour synth) since I will be doing ranged as well now and will only have to check back every 6 hours and it takes a while to get mats and boards, especially photons and par ebon from people's shops. Slaterian is easy and stelnium not too bad, but neu ebon and mot ebon along with kerseline and vestaline I normally buy from npc since 90% of player shops put these for more than the npc price. Anyway end of rant there lol Although Box is only 19, Stox my main was 50 before the update. I welcome any/all of you who wish to report me to Sonic Team and hope they reply to you with an answer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Box on 2006-12-16 23:52 ]</font>

On 2006-12-16 22:52, Kaidenx wrote:
    Your missing something there. I'm sorry your taking this in another manner. You can't change a person's opinion unfortunately. Exposing people to the world? Well I know for a fact the leader's intentions were to simply deliver the names of any high lvls who were caught cheating to those who felt they wished to know the truth. Personally I would not want to hang around anyone ingame who did the meseta trick. Lack of character if you ask me. Might I ask,are you mad we are giving Sega a helping hand?
    LOL, no I am not mad you're trying to help sega. I'm partially taking issue with the method in which you're doing it. Sega has shown that they are banning people for these actions this time around. Simply reporting them with this damning evidence should prove enough to get them removed. In that case you won't need to worry about hanging around any of these people, because they'll be gone.

I also take partial issue in the way in which you word it. All this about fighting the darkness, and return to the light, with no opportunities for these people to do so. With claims of wanting to rehabilitate the perveyors of these methods, but an instant reporting to sega, and the public, you're not leaving room for rehabilitation. There are two options available to them post ban. Stay out of the game, or come back and start over. You claimed your group wanted them to see the error of their ways, and return to the light. If they get banned, and do come back, they now have two options before them. To do things legit this time around, or to try to regain things the easy way, much faster. It's kind of like the prison system; as well as it works in many cases, no one can deny that a convict is likely to reoffend(hence a parole officer), returning to what they know.

As I've said, I don't take issue with the ends, I take issue with the means.