Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Outwit? Close but nooo ball!]
    Reporter(s):Shurei & "Ni-Chan"
    Presenter:Kai

Ah this lil' peach had the decency to just sit there and blatantly continue on with their meseta boosting ways. Someone should tell them darkness does not become you...return to the light!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...SU/boobsie.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...U/boobsie2.jpg

------

-"Ni-Chan"

okie when one of our runners went past mr. Asero he was just buying. looked like a normal player minding their business. but the light faded from him. the dark coin rushed into his big pockets quickly. and in bundles too! we present you Mr. Asero with his id. niiiiiiii!

-Kai

Yeah Ni-Chan is crazy. Anyway,basically our lovable runner ran into this guy. He was loading himself pretty quick at first. Then slowed down when he noticed he was being watched. Which was for a good 20 minutes heh. Happy Holidays Asero.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../PSU/asero.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...PSU/asero2.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...PSU/asero3.jpg

-------

So they say they are legit. Head to their shop. Where once many Sori Armors had lie,they were shortly reduced and hidden by the owner in an attempt to beckon and look legit. Check their wares,listen to the stories they tell of how they acquired their status of power! Determine for yourselves. It's not my drive to argue but to more so present what's out there. To Rome we march in strength!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...lf/PSU/box.jpg

---------

[Joy to the World!-A hackers caught-]
    Reporter:Shin
    Presenter:Kai

Why,it seemed they where going on with their lil' method for quite sometime before I determined and finally noted they were raking in meseta as well. After acquiring valid proof..screenies and a vid..I then came to the conclusion that ohhh no this player isn't cool but iz haxing!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...f/PSU/omni.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../PSU/omni2.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaidenx on 2006-12-16 15:42 ]</font>

how much of a hater are you? lol

Nah it's more like dislike. We dislike dupers much. And personally,I do as well. lol they ruin the game for what it's worth. ^.^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaidenx on 2006-12-16 17:17 ]</font>

what of the game is ruined? have 99 more of that item in the game? i don't see anything bad there.

Or is it that, you're jealous of those who can do it, an "hater". If this really ruined the game, PSO-WORLD and Sega team would have made restrictions on talking about it.

The only thing right now that could ruin the game is little rock hearted players like you, who got some other players banned temporary or permanently for such a worthless cause.

If you pay too much attention to it, the only thing that will happen is "it" increasing. Keep walking and it will walk the other way, right now the only thing you are doing is pouching more users to do it.

It's called playing the game how it was suppose to be played.

And the thing of it is, as well, that these people are NOT nice. They are not good.

They are the sort of people who would have FSODed you in PSO GC, who would have NOLed you in PSO DC, and why?

Because they chose not to play the game the way it was meant to be played, got bored with it because they had everything they should have worked hard for, and then they had to do whatever they can to get even a fraction of entertainment from the game.

Right now it starts with this. Then, it goes on to using whatever other cheats that Broomie decides to start spreading. And then, everyone does it...

I guess that you were the sort of person who used dupes frequently in PSO Nedeti? If so, I can understand why you don't see anything wrong with being a 'little bit' of a cheater.

The sad thing is, has Sega addressed the problem itself? Banning those that dupe is only a band-aid. The meseta duping has been known to be a problem for over a month now, yet ppl are still able to dupe?

I just don't understand Sega's logic, and fail to understand why they are throwing a blind eye towards the problem itself. And banning the hackers? That Nubs guy gets banned, then is back the same day. You're telling me Sega's staff is that inept at figuring out how to permanently ban someone like that?

I've been trying to give Sega the benefit of the doubt, but it's getting harder and harder to do when you see the same issues going on over and over.

On 2006-12-16 19:58, imfanboy wrote:
    And the thing of it is, as well, that these people are NOT nice. They are not good.

They are the sort of people who would have FSODed you in PSO GC, who would have NOLed you in PSO DC, and why?

Because they chose not to play the game the way it was meant to be played, got bored with it because they had everything they should have worked hard for, and then they had to do whatever they can to get even a fraction of entertainment from the game.

Right now it starts with this. Then, it goes on to using whatever other cheats that Broomie decides to start spreading. And then, everyone does it...

I guess that you were the sort of person who used dupes frequently in PSO Nedeti? If so, I can understand why you don't see anything wrong with being a 'little bit' of a cheater.
    You i like , back to the topic.

Nope i am not the type who dupes frequently, and if you played with me you would have noticed that i don't keep most items i dupe, i give them away by doing some small events and pop quiz.

All i do is take what is hard to get, and give it to those who work hard for it and still can't have it. Am like PS's robin hood or even better PS's Green Arrow.

Yes i understand, "the way its meant to be played" but come on lol that is Nvidia's slogan... But life is boring when you live it normally and so that is why its been said "live life to its fullest" and it is the same with games, if you can do something that others can't just do it. Risk is part of life just like you can get hit by a bus out of no where any day.

About Broomop, if you did a little bit more research you would have noticed that most bugs in the game that Sega team patches, are his discoveries. The currents cheats out now were his originally and other users also had the same or a bit different type of those cheats.. But Nugz and the Infamous gamers started exploiting those in game in "Abuse" and so Broomop released them so that sega can patch it.

The game has many exploits and holes that needs fixing, this is a good way to help the games to be more secure. Yet my own opinion, i don't see why some should be mad at this, it doesn't make much difference you can have a lot of money or 99 items of each but it won't move you forward, the game is about skills and chilling... yes chilling *cough*

So friends, we're friends right? Lets keep it cool and respectful this is just a game, and a game must be played the way its meant to be plays... To the fullest.

patching code is harder than you'd think - and sometimes it can lead to problems too. Did you ever wonder why there was a double save on PSO GC? Because when it first went online, all people had to dupe was to drop their items and unplug their network cable - the item would still be 'saved' in their inventory, but a copy of it would also exist in the game that they'd just d/c'ed from.

However, the 'fix' for it was in some ways worse than the cure - it added a second save to the game at a moment where if you froze, you'd corrupt; and at a moment when the GC was loading a lot of graphics all at the same time.

The thing that pisses me off is that the more people do this, and the wider it spreads, without people like Kaidenx catching them and getting them banned, the greater the possibility of a SERVER-WIDE rollback.

Sega can do it at any time. Do you remember the items and levels that you've gotten in the last week? How about the last two weeks?

Would you like these idiots to be the ones to blame for forcing you to lose ALL of that?

No, I don't think so. If anything, we should be HELPING Kaidenx as much as possible. If I were bored with grinding (and didn't have 4 characters to raise) I'd do it.

No worries, Nedeti. I don't mind you either.

The main thing that concerns me is the possibility of a rollback - Atma's 450 is THIS CLOSE to being ready to bring out (just in time for a patch of her abilities come thursday *crosses fingers*) and I don't want these... these... CHILDREN who can't be bothered to earn their meseta the hard way endangering that.

Seriously, it's the only thing they COULD do if this is becoming widespread and the people that he's catching aren't just new characters of hacker players.