Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

That's messed up. I was never too concerned over all the buzz about "hackers", but I don't know anymore. Is GameGuard the only real security measure used by this game? If a client-side application is all that's keeping this from becoming PSO...

Also, did something happen to your room? It says it cannot be joined at this time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kil on 2006-12-16 18:15 ]</font>

still love you dj!!!

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

Dear god, they got you too, DJ?

What'd you lose? =/

I lost my pure tech pm. 100.
    i lost some space in my room. They even stole a toilet to be funny, but left the beetles there.

My room is currently locked, but if you want to enter and see for yourself, pm me and i'll tell you pass. I'll post pictures in a bit.

Heh, I also lost my Tech PM (Only 82, but still), and my three favorite decos. =-.-=;

And yeah, sure, I'll PM you, I'd like to get your card, and then we can all have a nice rant session about how the hackers need to get dipped slowly into sulfuric acid or something.

On 2006-12-16 18:20, Remedy wrote:
    Heh, I also lost my Tech PM (Only 82, but still), and my three favorite decos. =-.-=;

And yeah, sure, I'll PM you, I'd like to get your card, and then we can all have a nice rant session about how the hackers need to get dipped slowly into sulfuric acid or something.
    I'd settle for finding them and systematically breaking every bone in every finger 1 at a time with a hammer... >.> Permanently solves the problem without having to deal with murder charges.

That's true.

Oh well, thanks to Agent D, I've got three De Ragan Tails, so my De Ragan should pop out of the oven in about five minutes.

And I'd take pics like DJ, but someone brought me some wreaths and Pannons to fill my holes. It meant a lot to me, so I won't move them until Onma, De Ragan, and Jao are back in their rightful homes. =^.^=

Get a sledge hammer and just do 1 whole hand at a time.

Much louder cracking noise. Believe me T_T
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Not to look on the bright side of things.. but PMs keep B St. if they're reset?