Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I never broke 100k for the longest... trying to equip my char was a major money sink (so was my GH-450... >.>)

gonna be the same process again probably when 9* weps and A grinders are out >.>

Can you put people on your blocklist and make them unable to get into your shop? Even then they could just make another character, unless it blocks the actual ID number.

it blocks the ID for sure, because names are not uniqe.

I have never blacklisted sombody but thats how it works as far as I know.

I would think if they are already in your shop tho it wont kick them out, but if they are blisted and not in your room it keeps them from ever finding it on a list.

Mercenary for Hire

On 2006-12-17 20:52, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
    all these omg haxxor accusations are getting out of hand now.

a hand full of people go parading around with hundreds of millions of meseta and now every joe with more than 5 million meseta is a hacker.

news flash, 10* weapons and end game stuff can eat up 50 million in seconds and we are not too far away from those kinds of items.

I dont have 50 million, and I admit there is a good possiblity that most of the people that do have it thru less than legitimate ways. But I know its possible to get that much if you really tried.

Even not trying (being a merchant takes effort) and just being very lucky and finding 5 or 6 super high in demand rares could net you close to 50 million.

Makes me want to keep my money in storage so sombody doesnt spot me and say omg hax! But then if I keep it in storage the real hackers can come and take it away.

Really people step back and think, we are hitting that point in game now where its easy to pull in millions a day, its all about how you play and your luck.
    Lol werent you in a MSN chat with me and gamma before... cmon now you know its hacks.

Prove it's hacks or stop saying it is. There's a challenge for you.

Note: The key is to eliminate all possible "OMG photoshop'd" and "well, that log could've been edited in MS Word, so?" doubt. Can ye do it? If not can you buy me some Candy Canes? I bought 50 earlier today and I ate them all. ;-;

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Mercenary for Hire

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaKaVeLi_X on 2006-12-18 00:48 ]</font>

Mercenary for Hire

If you dont think its hacks your dumb... Ive got a video of someone making meseta if you still dont believe it cant be done.

Like I said prove that it's duped meseta buying these items or stop saying it.

EDIT: And I know meseta can be duped. I'm asking you to prove said meseta is being used to purchase this stuff. I don't want hearsay about so-and-so buying from that-guy and so-and-so is a duper because that-guy had the item for max meseta. I wanna see proof, as i'm sure everyone else does.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-12-18 00:53 ]</font>

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

The whole ecconomy is run by a few rich people. It's horrible. By the time you get an item that you can sell at a decent price, no one wants it.

Mercenary for Hire

I would also like to see proof of someone making 50 mil legitly in less then 2 months.... Cant be done no matter what you all say