Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

coulnt have been real hi def games max res is like 12x10 hi def starts at 1080p

unless your a slacker and consider 720 hi def. :/

gotta get a 24" 1920x1200 monitor and you can have real hi-def somthing i want in the future but they are expensive and the 19" i have now is nice enough.

I knew about these spots and use them when I solo A rank dragon since those spots let me regene my PP

This is a glitch, regardless of "terrain usage" or anything like that. Walls were obviously NOT meant to be walked through, hence the term wall. This should have been posted in the Cheater's forum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Axel3792 on 2006-12-17 22:59 ]</font>

I've done this while solo'ing when no one would join my party, there is few walls though.

My monitor is huge but my 56" TV is even huger.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

On 2006-12-17 22:13, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
    wow, couldnt watch the whole video because you kill to slow

might be usfull for solo S rank

you need Gidiga lvl 21 BTW
    Do you know how old that video is?

And I just hit Gidiga 11 - I've been focusing on Gizonde more, because I've always been a Zonde fan at heart. It's approaching 20 right now, can't wait to see 21. :3

do linear lines first mission in b mode they lvl so fast

almost 1 lvl per run 1-10 and thats 6 to 8 min runs

then a lvl every 2 or 3 runs from 11-20.

I did gidiga 1-21 in 1 day before I got my me/quick with that it should be even faster for the others.

however the temptation for loot on onma S and job points from mizu defense has me in parties more than usual isntead of soloing for money or to lvl my techs.

I also think gibarta lvls faster than the others maybe to compensate for its poor range. I was getting nearly 2 lvls per run in the early lvls with it.

as for gizonde 21.. well it looks exactly the same just bigger, no super coolness like gidiga.

I myself will do gifoi next since there are alot of ice creatures and I <3 burn.

Meh, I dunno, there's something graceful and artsy about Gizonde. I love the chaoticness of it, and the way it arches around and dances and whatnot.

Like I said, always been a Zonde fan, and it's nice to have a Zonde spell that's GOOD.

lol yeah good if you have 4+ mobs in the area otherwise it eats too much PP for the dmg.

dont forget about nosuzonde, thats sure to be your favoirte.

that pretty much leaves us with ice and light being the only spells we dont get single target damage spells for. Sucks since there are alot of fire monsters (esp bosses) and we cant hit more than one part of a boss.

Yeah, I'm gonna fiddle with Nosuzonde. I never used them in Story mode, so we'll see what they turn out like.

Honestly, I want all my Gi- technics to 21+. I've almost abandoned Ra- technics altogether, I'm loving my Gi-s too much.