Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

btw premier, look, he/she/it mailed me, about MaKaVeLi_X

On 2006-12-18 15:52, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
    Exactly, But I've never harmed anyones game even though I could. I have a legit character just like everyone else.

Ok, well when I saw your name on the TMG website, and then you point out this. What you fail to see is you PROMOTED people to hack other people's things, which is practically indirectly harming other people's game.

Ever see the movie spiderman? How about when Peter let the thief get away because he was mad at the moment, well the thief later killed his grandfather.

You don't always want to promote cheating, even if you think you want to.

Just because MaKaVeLi_X can hack into PSU and ruin the game for but choose to not and help out everyone wants him ban?

That makes no sense, just because someone has that ability and choose not to do it just shows you that he isn't one of those idiot kiddie scripts that got a hold of the hacks.

He is actually helping and provide tips to provide you from getting hack but seems no one is listening except those who are actual member of hacking boards.

On 2006-12-18 16:31, EJ wrote:
    Just because MaKaVeLi_X can hack into PSU and ruin the game for but choose to not and help out everyone wants him ban?

That makes no sense, just because someone has that ability and choose not to do it just shows you that he isn't one of those idiot kiddie scripts that got a hold of the hacks.

He is actually helping and provide tips to provide you from getting hack but seems no one is listening except those who are actual member of hacking boards.
    I'm a member of a hacking board. Obviously you didn't read my post. He IS promoting cheating AND trying to stop it. You can't do that, that's why there are some people here on both ends. That's where the conflict is and people turn it into a flame war.

Since this thread is starting to go off-topic as well, I am going to lock it to avoid pointless flaming.