Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ok so I come online thinking I might do some synthing and I find that my PM has been reset to 0 and then renamed to tmgonline.org. I go to my visitor log and see the "name" KkiOWdbT$33567655. That obviously sticks out so I went to the room and the character is sitting there named "steal your heart baby" and just types "Haha" over and over again. Sonic Team needs to step up and take care of this, oh and I just noticed he stole all my decos except really bad ones.

Edit: Went to the room and she is just walking around putting up all sorts of decos that probably arent hers

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Premier on 2006-12-18 15:29 ]</font>

On 2006-12-18 15:28, The_Premier wrote:
    Ok so I come online thinking I might do some synthing and I find that my PM has been reset to 0 and then renamed to tmgonline.org. I go to my visitor log and see the "name" KkiOWdbT$33567655. That obviously sticks out so I went to the room and the character is sitting there named "steal your heart baby" and just types "Haha" over and over again. Sonic Team needs to step up and take care of this, oh and I just noticed he stole all my decos except really bad ones.

Edit: Went to the room and she is just walking around putting up all sorts of decos that probably arent hers

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Premier on 2006-12-18 15:29 ]</font>
    Holy Fuck, that is the guy that got DJ and told him he was hit hard!

So is there anyway to get a GM to come to the room and bust this asshole?

On 2006-12-18 15:33, The_Premier wrote:
    So is there anyway to get a GM to come to the room and bust this asshole?
    Wait, he is still there?
    There might be...I apologize, but I don't know what to do...

yeah im in the room with him, get online and seach that room

aye that brat raided my room before yours...

PSO2 Characters:
    Merton - HUcaseal

on that tmgonline.org website there is a guy named makaveli_X isnt there a guy named that here too?

edit: oh ya, sorry to be offtopic, just report it to sega as detailed as possible getting all the info you can.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkAeon on 2006-12-18 15:37 ]</font>

how do i report it?

On 2006-12-18 15:37, DarkAeon wrote:
    on that tmgonline.org website there is a guy named makaveli_X isnt there a guy named that here too?

edit: oh ya, sorry to be offtopic, just report it to sega as detailed as possible getting all the info you can.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkAeon on 2006-12-18 15:37 ]</font>
    Yep.

I smell a rat.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Click on a mods name, and hastle him till he does something. Go tot he official PSU website and send something in, it's easy.