Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I dont even feel like playing now cause I worked hard for my PM and now thats down the tube. These guys think that hacking is just so cool and everything. How about they grow up and get jobs. Stop living w/ your parents and maybe think about college or a career. Hacking a video game is pretty lame. Atleast hack something worth while, oh no wait you cant because you only have enough "talent" to hack this game. Real cool. All these guys are just hacking to compensate for their lack of a real life.

On 2006-12-18 15:52, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
    Exactly, But I've never harmed anyones game even though I could. I have a legit character just like everyone else.
    You aren't helping catch the fuckers either, even though evidently you could be.

Where I live, that's called AIDING AND ABETTING, and it's akin to being the thief.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Mak's cool. He may be TMG, and he may even be doing this (no evidence besides guilt by association though) but for quite some time he's warned us, and told us how to prevent it. He hasn't hidden his affiliation either, freely admitting it. Those who listened aren't getting robbed. Everyone else is just starting to take heed and listen now.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

On 2006-12-18 16:04, Zeta wrote:
    On 2006-12-18 15:52, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
    Exactly, But I've never harmed anyones game even though I could. I have a legit character just like everyone else.
    You aren't helping catch the fuckers either, even though evidently you could be.

Where I live, that's called AIDING AND ABETTING, and it's akin to being the thief.
    Hanging out with people isn't aiding and abetting, it's circumstantial at best. If he was hiding a fugitive in his home, or giving them money, or something along those lines, then it's aiding. Prove he took possession of stolen goods or something before you make accusations towards someone that although a member of a rogue group, has done more than most legits to protect the legits of psu.

He's with-holding information that could lead to the capture of said hacker(s), which is Obstruction of Justice (if this goes to court, which is improbable).

Also, I'd like to see these "Warnings."
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

This person had admitted to it but then said "Just joking" probably with the assumption I was taking pics and having them sent it

Zeta, Ive been reading em, they are helpful. Makaveli has been doing everything he can to help us. If he did anymore, TMG wouldnt allow him in anymore, and then we wouldnt have an inside man. So basically,

BE HAPPY FOR WHAT YOU GOT, CUZ YOU CANT GET ANYTHING MORE.

I wish hed tell us who they were also, but he cant and i understand that.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

SO WHERE ARE THE GOD DAMNED LINKS? I'd LOVE to see these "Warnings."

What good is an informant if they're with-holding information?

On 2006-12-18 16:12, Zeta wrote:
    He's with-holding information that could lead to the capture of said hacker(s), which is Obstruction of Justice (if this goes to court, which is improbable).

Also, I'd like to see these "Warnings."
    Do a forum search under his name if you want to see them.

Obstruction of Justice, the refusal to give, or claiming of ignorance, or purposefully shielding a suspect/person of interest/fugitive. This only works if the cops are the ones questioning them. If I thought you knew someone involved in a crime, and you didn't tell me the information I sought, you wouldn't be guilty of anything. If you did the same to a cop, and they could prove you knew, then you get obstruction...but usually not as it's difficult to prove in many cases, and even when it is provable, the tax payer money spent to convict for the piddly crime and punishment is not usually seen as worth it.

In this case, if you were Sega, and asked him, and he refused to tell, and he knew...then it's obstruction. You're not, so it's nothing. Get terminology straight please.

I haven't been to the cheaters forums regulary in since I left PSOGC so I didn't see such posts he made. But I'm sticking to my ways in dealing with this:

-Not shit talking hackers.
    -Not making negative assumptions.

I like my room decors and I like my PM.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2006-12-18 16:23 ]</font>
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)