Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

i find this funny for some reason
    If you understood everything I said, you'd be me.
    -Miles Davis

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Nice spam there Kevino. I know you were trying to forum run, but that's not the way to do it.

On 2006-12-19 07:01, Dragonkat wrote:
    Run away if you want, but all I see it as is an act of cowardice from someone who would rather be part of the problem rather then a solution by actually sticking it out.
    If I'm not mistaken, wouldn't leaving the game be part of the solution?

While there are players playing PSU, hackers have a reason to do what they enjoy doing. The whole reason they do what they do is to mess with what others take advantage of.

If we aren't there, they can't do anything, potentially allowing Sega to fix the problems easier.

Shimarisu isn't "running" or being a "coward". She is just getting tired of an obvious something ruining her fun, so she is moving until it gets fixed.

LOL this thread is funny.

1. How can they roll back any less than 3 weeks? Do you even know when this began, apparently NO.

2. Modded a 360 dosent exist...... Try googling it and searching for about 2 minuets, or walking 2 doors down in my dorm...

3. 360 hack proof and never been hacked.....goog..nevermind.

4. You dont seem to understand how people who hack for fun work. You think it is seemingly brilliant to move to 360... when PC/ps2 servers are reduced to almost nothing, I wonder what else is there fun to ruin?

5. You picked a Sega game, aka PSO + Gameguard..., to play and are surprised at any this that is happening. Must be nice to live blind in our huge world.

On 2006-12-19 06:13, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    If 360 is hacked, it'll be one or two people. Not the huge amount that exist on PC. PC is just too damn easy to hack, and too easy to come back once banned.

Even if hascks are released for 360, far less would be willing to lose their Live accounts. On PC you can buy a prepaid visa, transfer hacked money and never worry about the account you hacked on ever again.
    Xbox live is easy to acquire, for peoples like "us" the real "us". No but peoples quitted pretty fast, so "hackers" did win if am right.

What I'm hoping will be done is that they get some money sinks into the game to absorb alot of the excess meseta. I'd think that getting the [B] Grinder A's over here would very much help with that, by causing people to break their weapons and have to buy new ones. At least, those who treat money as nothing cause they originally got it illegitimately, since I think SEGA has fixed the issue, and the money that's going around is just that which was created? But yeah, money sinks tend to help with overrun economies, which is why most MMO and MMO-like games have them.

On 2006-12-19 07:10, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    ...just a shame the western players lack respect for others.
    That pretty much says it all, as far as I'm concerned. I'm considering going back to JP as well, but I'm going to give SEGA until the end of my current billing cycle, which is about another month.

Soft parenting, I tells ya...

i still think youre all preaching doom n' gloom. Quitting does not help the cause either. I hope that when SEGA fixes it you have the rationale to come back, other wise we can blame people like the ones running away for having a small community.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Niered on 2006-12-19 12:12 ]</font>
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

On 2006-12-19 00:17, Bleemo wrote:
    On 2006-12-18 23:50, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    I'll be on a Japanese 360, as I'd be daft to be on any other (they cost a lot less here).

Seriously, I was enjoying the money markets more than anything, so fuck this. Console advocacy aside, I encourage all to jump to 360, it means Sega still get your money and the hackers do not win, in fact they fail quite horribly as we'll all be where we cannot be touched.
    Surprisingly, I believe the economy has sunk quite a bit aside from my previous assumptions.

The duping of meseta, the hacking, all of it has gotten out of hand already. The effect on the economy has become apparent with simple observation:

Players either have very large sums of money, or very little money. I see no stable gain. The reason for this is the quick purchasing of expensive items. If you put an 8* weapon in shop for 250k, it has a very high chance of selling in one day alone. This should NOT be happening. Even in a game where items can be resold after use.

The use of duping and eBay has shot the economy, because of how few people actually play PSU. If the PSU community was larger, much larger, we wouldn't be seeing the issues we have now. It would be safe to say that if you have large sums of "legitimate" money, most of that came from some duping method.

Honestly, I don't care if anyone refutes this claim: US PC/PS2 PSU has gone further downhill, and is continuing due to the utter lack of response from Sega. I do not see much hope for it in the future given our situation now.
    Who cares? Just relax and play the game. If you sell your items faster, I don't think that is a bad thing regardless of where the money came from.

They arent hackers, they are cheaters.