Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2006-12-19 15:35, Sychosis wrote:
    On 2006-12-19 15:31, Realmz wrote:
    your simply saying you're not a big enough target
    Now honestly, with the 360 servers more active than the PC/PS2 ones, do you really believe that BS?
    big enough target doesn't always mean numbers wise.

it can also mean they just don't see a reason to do it, or that they get more enjoyment from the pc and ps2.

i personally don't give a damn about the hacking because it has yet to directly affect me.

i'm just making sure people know that 360 =/= hack free.

no matter what it is where it is how it is, it will be hacked.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Realmz on 2006-12-19 15:56 ]</font>
    Even in death i still serve

On 2006-12-19 15:54, mogshaz wrote:
    On 2006-12-19 15:45, PMB960 wrote:
    I would really try to stop these threads guys. Hacker mentality is that the more people say that this version can't/ won't be hacked the more they will try too. Just like the more a company brags that no one will hack their product. Console makers say there is no way anyone will hack are product and they still do. Or they say this security update will prevent all further hacking but it won't. The more you say the 360 version is hack free and very difficult to hack the more likely they are to try and hack it.
    There is one crucial flaw in this statement. IF, hackers are so driven by difficulty and they Need challenges to survive, then why are they even bothering with PSU? In no way is this game secure. Really, Gameguard is a joke, and the mods are nowhere to be seen anymore. you cant even petition them in game.
    Because broom and IG are script kiddies, not hackers. Real hackers moved on for a challange, those two clowns just like pissing people off.

On 2006-12-19 16:05, Cav wrote:
    I would really try to stop these threads guys. Hacker mentality is that the more people say that this version can't/ won't be hacked the more they will try too. Just like the more a company brags that no one will hack their product. Console makers say there is no way anyone will hack are product and they still do. Or they say this security update will prevent all further hacking but it won't. The more you say the 360 version is hack free and very difficult to hack the more likely they are to try and hack it.
    There is one crucial flaw in this statement. IF, hackers are so driven by difficulty and they Need challenges to survive, then why are they even bothering with PSU? In no way is this game secure. Really, Gameguard is a joke, and the mods are nowhere to be seen anymore. you cant even petition them in game.
    Because broom and IG are script kiddies, not hackers. Real hackers moved on for a challange, those two clowns just like pissing people off.
    which goes back to the point of the thread which is The players who hack just happen to hack with PC OSs meaning PC/ps2 get the cheaters.

Because anyone who cheats using 3rd party software/tools in an online game isn't a hacker. Really people in the gaming community use the term too loosely. When they find a way to directly modify/delete server data such as aquiring items in network mode that aren't currently obtainable online, unlocking missions ST still has hidden for online use, or hell even hacking in modified items with impossible grinds in network mode (Saber+99 anyone?) I might consider them a hacker.

On 2006-12-19 15:31, Realmz wrote:
    On 2006-12-19 15:16, drmcst45 wrote:

Xbox360
    PSU - Utopia
    for now

BUM BUM BUMMMMMMMM

nothing is hack proof, eventually the 360 servers will be broken into as well it is, inevitable as any and every online game reguardless of the platform is eventually attacked.

your simply saying you're not a big enough target
    360 population > PC/PS2 population.

There are more of us than there are of you.

Gamertag theft is bullshit.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

What we need to see is this:

360 User: Hey man, sorry to hear what happened to you guys. I hope SEGA gets their act together. Nobody deserves to play with scum like that.
    PC/PS2 User: Tell me about it. I just hope the hackers stay far away from you guys. No sense in wanting ANOTHER community ruined.

Not what we see here, which is little more than:

360 User: Oh, how the mighty have fallen! Who's the man? :ances::
    PC/PS2 User: Laugh it up, you guys will be joining us shortly and I hope you all burn.

On 2006-12-19 16:11, mogshaz wrote:
    On 2006-12-19 16:05, Cav wrote:
    which goes back to the point of the thread which is Troll troll troll Xbox360 troll troll PC/Ps2 troll troll troll.
    Fix'd

On 2006-12-19 16:15, Sychosis wrote:
    What we need to see is this:

360 User: Hey man, sorry to hear what happened to you guys. I hope SEGA gets their act together. Nobody deserves to play with scum like that.
    PC/PS2 User: Tell me about it. I just hope the hackers stay far away from you guys. No sense in wanting ANOTHER community ruined.

Not what we see here, which is little more than:

360 User: Oh, how the mighty have fallen! Who's the man? :ances::
    PC/PS2 User: Laugh it up, you guys will be joining us shortly and I hope you all burn.
    Fat chance. I do my best to be civil but this site has a heavy biased against Microsoft/Xbox 360.

*continues happy dance*
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Wow, Zeta is an asshole.

No what I am saying is that you are asking the hackers to hack the game by telling them they can't. Someone will eventually do it just to piss off all the people who keep saying it won't happen and that the 360 is version is unhackable. The more you brag about it the more someone is likely to do it just to make those people angry. If I make a thread right now saying no one will ever break into my room and steal my stuff how long do you think it will be before all my stuff is gone. All I will say is that these threads are not a good idea because you are just begging some hacker to do it just to laugh at all the people who said it could never happen.