Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

*joins in the folding*

So like, if we both are wishing for hackers to be slaughtered mercilessly by rabid Bel Pannons, can we combine our cranes and only make 500 each?

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

I haven't been hacked at all, nor have any of my friends, the reason I quit for 360 was over hacked meseta which I consider to be far, FAR worse.

I take most claims of being hacked with a pinch of salt. I'd also take my PM resetting to zero once a week over the economy being ruined, as it now is.

Hmm, what is jeM?

And I have noticed you always in Demons Above S. Is that where a lot of drama happens in general? Only time I went so far it was a hell of a ride, with people in my group screwing up mission S-rank repeatedly and getting flamed bigtime.

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

Wow, total dyslexic moment. Post totally edited.

No, I wouldn't say that a lot of drama emerges at DA-S. Frankly, I only run it with my friends - I don't trust "pubbies", to use a gamer term.

And besides, I don't run Onma S too much. It's nerve-wracking, and while Har/Quick is legendary, I prefer the fun of Endrum Remnants/Grove of Fanatics/Mine Defense more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Remedy on 2006-12-20 02:26 ]</font>

On 2006-12-20 02:22, PaladinRPG wrote:
    And I have noticed you always in Demons Above S. Is that where a lot of drama happens in general? Only time I went so far it was a hell of a ride, with people in my group screwing up mission S-rank repeatedly and getting flamed bigtime.
    Yes. Each and every day I gather 5 of my buddies to take control of Onma S's ness. It's good 49mp with 5500 meseta for S rank. It's also the one area where I can find the 10* rod from the boss box and Har / Quick especially 6* rifles from King Ollakas and regular drops of rare synth mats.

My friend was at Onma S but not in my party. He informed me of his findings usually when we meet in the fields. The mailing incident started happening right after he went to his room with the newly found rod board.

--_! Zoo !_--

I think it's a better idea if you just plain don't talk about it

I think Samuel Jackson said it best

360 FOR THE MUTHAFUCKIN WIN!!!! YEA!!!

Account number. They exist for an reason.

jeM is a PSU guild currently in existance.

I dont think it's fair to say that this is only a guild issue. Just because someone is in a guild doesn't mean that they are not entitled to fair treatment as a fellow member of our community (unless they are just a disruptive influence to the community and as far as I've seen while Remedy has been involved in a few confrontations he/she has also contributed alot of info to the community as a whole and worked constructively in helping expand the knowledge base of PSOW's members and participate in meaningful debates here).

IF (and that's a big if) we are looking at a Character ID copy then that's a very serious thing indeed. It would also be a very big nail in a coffin SEGA's making for themselves.

However, do keep in mind that there are no unique names in this game and therefore it is wholy possible that what you saw was someone posing as another person and not a hack....then somehow they got in contact with you (perhaps thru a party).

On 2006-12-20 02:10, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    I'll bet you this is not hackers, anyone can make a char with your name ans mail your friends pretending to be you, hell for the past month I've been wary of answerin mails with private info.
    Exactly, although I still think you guys are overreacting blaming everything on hackers. I was doing a Mad Creatures S run and apparently we missed a mob and got A, and some Newb shouted, "OMG they hacked our rank! I'm telling sega!!!1" Not even joking....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vhex on 2006-12-20 05:45 ]</font>