Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

plates are used by goverments to catalogue people on a computerized database, not so you can identify a friend from a stranger. thought it could be used that way if you were so inclined. a better way would be to look at the driver of the car, ie. someones char name.

On 2006-12-20 08:26, PMB960 wrote:
    Um isn't this like looking at the license plate on a car?

Numbers are just as easy to recognize; you're just not used to looking at them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    It is twice the PP cost for fully twice the damage... That is 129/PP vs. 120/PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's twice the damage, but it takes almost twice as long. Something you seem to not be understanding. DPS, not total damage. The DPS per PP spent is far superior for normal > Gekka than it is for Tsukimi > Gekka > normal 3.
    Remember kids: don't do drugs.

This is geting out of hand.Everyone having to be parinoid,everyone affraid to accept a friend card,everyone pass locking their rooms. All this because of a couple of tard hackers.Yes to those involved It is very sadening to hear about what they did to you,their actions clearly show the hackers have a profound lack of a pecker. But we are all giving them what they want ATTENTION, the more we all talk about it the more parinoid we become the MORE they are going to do it.Its all about the response for them,More than likely they are lurking right now and are reading all the crap we are saying.They can bomb our PM,take our shop goods, steal our furniture,but like hell I am gona let them dictate how I play,screw them hakzors.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wheatpenny on 2006-12-20 09:02 ]</font>

On 2006-12-20 08:54, Wheatpenny wrote:
    This is geting out of hand.Everyone having to be parinoid,everyone affraid to accept a friend card,everyone pass locking their rooms. All this because of a couple of tard hackers.Yes to those involved It is very sadening to hear about what they did to you,their actions clearly show they have a profound lack of a pecker. But we are all giving them what they want ATTENTION, the more we all talk about it the more parinoid we become the MORE they are going to do it.Its all about the response for them,More than likely they are lurking right now and are reading all the crap we are saying.They can bomb our PM,take our shop goods, steal our furniture,but like hell I am gona let them dictate how I play,screw them hakzors.
    I like apricots, not to change the subject, though.
    I'll do what I will.

People can send you mail by comming up to ur character and clicking "Send Simple Mail" without recieving your card. Some of the replys don't seem to acknowledge that fact is possible.

Dragon God

I was the one who got the drop, and I was the one who gave it to my friend, and ensuing drama that was to come of this was rather annoying, and quite frankly very sad.

Anyways...

Well I'm not really too overly concerned, unlike my friend who is now paranoid on who to trust outside a few specific people who I won't explain out here due to the fact they impersonated DJ, however it is unsettling that they did in fact to go though such lengths to gain access to my friend's room.

We have taken proper steps to protect ourselves, and I think we'll be just fine.

If you want to know...

The problem started when s/he was messaged by a person named Sakura at 1st, offering 50mil, this being some1 s/he didn't know s/he was saying wtf, I explained to him/her it was probably some1 in Kego Clearing. S/He accepted my reasoning and we went on our merry way.

5 minutes into another game we received msges from Remedy offering 75mil and touting how JeM all hacks and what not. He also was touting how he has all these hacks and what not, but we dismissed this. We expected it wasn't Remedy, however since I do have Ruby Eclipse's card I gave him a shout, sorry if that may have gave you trouble Remedy however I could not be entirely sure it was you or not. Well I told him/her that Ruby wanted some screens of his/her conversation with my friend, and s/he logged after s/he changed his/her pass to his/her room.

S/He didn't return till we finished our Omna S run, so we waited in Kego again. Not long after s/he msgs me and my group about how they impersonated DJ to gain access to his/her room. This was the thing that got him/her into paranoia overdrive. We taken necessary steps, cause it was clear that this person was going though lots of lengths to gain access to my friend's room, and quite possibly bomb him.

I find it hard to believe it was some ordinary user who wishes to just "see" the board giving the circumstances and how it was played out.

Oh and if I were to receive threatening msgs from anyone after this, hahahaha.

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

Hey, no problem, Shadow. You gotta do what you gotta do, eh?

Although, if this "impersonator" wasn't using proper grammar and spelling and whatnot, it wasn't me. Kitty emoticons are another key bit of evidence. =^.~=

Ninja-edit: And there's exactly two things in this game I'd offer 75 million for: A Har/Quick and a completed Psycho Wand.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Remedy on 2006-12-20 09:40 ]</font>

On 2006-12-20 09:06, Lythandas wrote:
    People can send you mail by comming up to ur character and clicking "Send Simple Mail" without recieving your card. Some of the replys don't seem to acknowledge that fact is possible.
    But the person who did this to me never came near me. I never met them before I just started. Also when you get into a hit and run do you identify the other driver or their car? There are many people with that description with that type of car but their license plate is (hopefully) unique. People can have multiple characters too. You might not recognize someone by name if they suddenly create a new character. I am not trying to say that using numbers are more efficient just that there is no difference between using unique ID's and unique names.

I don't give the pass to my room out. I laughed at my friend and told him to go away while I farmed De Ragan when he asked me in game, and on MSN. He just wants to play with my PM is all! She got pregnant last time! D:<

But yeah, sensative info like that I don't give out. Regardless of what the median is.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

On 2006-12-20 10:52, Garnet_Moon wrote:
    I don't give the pass to my room out. I laughed at my friend and told him to go away while I farmed De Ragan when he asked me in game, and on MSN. He just wants to play with my PM is all! She got pregnant last time! D:<

But yeah, sensative info like that I don't give out. Regardless of what the median is.
    O_o hope your friends a CAST or thats kinda freaky
    in any case, despite the fact that i play on the 360[-sniff-all my friends are on ps2]i wish there was someway i could help everyone out.i don't like knowing that i have to sit back and watch everyone take this kind of abuse knowing i can do nothing