Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This message applies all PSOw Shop Owners.

Recent information is that Broomop/InfamousNugz seem to be targeting shops that have PSOw in their shop name as much as supporter you are. The chances of being bombed are likely. Information was gathered during the game. I merely just voicing a warning regardless of authenticity. [My spelling fails btw]

I don't want to sound paranoid. Regardless if this is true or not it wouldn't be hard to target PSOw shops. You can choose not to listen. And don't flame me... I merely informed PSOw.

This news is sorta-kinda new, since we know they troll the forums and attack "super-legits" with PSOW being chock full of them

Plus with the attitude many PSOW members have towards these people, its unsuprising. I'm on a handful of different communities, I dont post often on any of them, and their names are thrown around like wildfire here while on other communities they're occassionally mentioned.

If they attack PSOW members, they know they're going to get the attention they want.

Besides, why would PSOW need any sort of advertising, either by partner cards or shops? its the biggest Phantasy Star community site there is.

Well considering that I search PSOw and a full page of members appear. >.< Including KOS-MOS. *sigh*

Oh I know, I've searched PSOW on there too and theres tons.

Its good that you pointed it out, it just beggers belief that some people don't have much common sense!

Well best of luck really. I hope SegaTeam get's their butts in gears.

Professional Jacka$$

How did you hear this?

I PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE TO THE DARK LORD BROOMMOP, DESTROYER OF WORLDS AND ULTIMATE HOUSEHOLD CLEANING CONTRAPTION!!111 PLZ DO NOT DESTROY MY SHOP WORTH 100'S OF MESETA IN AGTARIDE BOARDS!! NOR MY LEVEL 15 PM!! I WILL BE RUINED!!11

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mananas on 2006-12-20 09:36 ]</font>

If you have followed the preventative measures outlined here:
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...422&forum=20&0

You should not have anything to worry about. Obviously, the most important step to take is to open your shop on an alternate character with a starter PM and close the shop on your main characters (ones with raised partner machinery). If changing your shop ad is the only measure you take to protect yourself, then you may be gambling with your PM/decorations. Whether or not PSOW is in your shop description is irrelevant if you have taken the appropriate measure to protect your account.

On 2006-12-20 09:28, _Deliverance_ wrote:
    How did you hear this?
    Check the "Things dissapearing from my room" thread below. An Infamous member replied in the thread and confirmed it.

Also, Nugs (or someone posing as him) posted a thread with links to cheater sites on the main forum (PSU General). The PSOW members tore into him before it was deleted.