Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

the twin claw can hit 2 enemies with its PA but it suck something fierce. i failed synthing dual claws twice so i bought some. and well i hate them. thinking of ditching them for something else

Call me if theres any E-Drama

man i LOVE twin claws.
    Sure not as powerful as axes, but they look so sweet with my char. Plus, really easy to lvl the PA up. My friend had an axe and got it to lvl 11 in like 3 days. I had my claws for a day, and already lvl 8. WOOHOO! GO CLAWS!
    plus the final combo looks so awesome. I saw tonnio use it. IT FREAKIN AMAZING

i didnt see anything else a fighgunner can use that id swap for the claws so im keeping them

I'm going to have to disagree about the PA. It goes up at a better speed than axes, sure, but I'd say that it goes much slower than the other weapons.

I can burn through a full charge on my 8* Twin Claws and only go up about 4%. (again, I'm at lv 17 atm on them)

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

XD i get envious whenever i see someone whip them out...id definently use those before i touched any saber/twin-saber/dual-saber weapon >P

ive been over this before twin claws are great weapons. the 2nd pa owns for figunners playstyle. get off of pa spammage already.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Crystal Princess

Also notice that a female gets 6 hit combo with twin claws instead of 5 so claws are speshal for girls =), but the pa is so so not too impressive but its decent. I dont use claws though too many other sexy weapons T_T

Tried them in Extra Mode. Thought they failed horribly, not going to use them in Online. Single claw I find a lot better.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

With these replies, I've decided to avoid both single and dual claw, since having a single claw wouldn't match with my twin daggers. However, once the PA fragment PAs come out, I'll give them a go. It's the only third tier PA I've seen that doesn't look silly. Still, that's quite a wait for me...

On 2006-12-20 18:24, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    Tried them in Extra Mode. Thought they failed horribly, not going to use them in Online. Single claw I find a lot better.
    if you tried them in extra mode and only tried the store bought pa then lol. you need the pa lucaim gives you for them to be good.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none