Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Sega should sue them, set an example, ruin some lifes. I don't know why they are not a bit more strict about that. What are the ToS for if they don't care about them?

exactly the TOS is essensialy a legaly binding contract, even to the point that noone reads them... well i do it dosent take that long realy, but yea they should sue BROOMOPH... i cant spell it.

On 2006-12-25 12:40, Ogni-XR21 wrote:
    Sega should sue them, set an example, ruin some lifes. I don't know why they are not a bit more strict about that. What are the ToS for if they don't care about them?

They are just to lazy to do anything now, its like doing something without getting paid, though.. i don't know what they are doing with the monthly fee payment they get.. In my simple eye they are a wanabe Company with skills on making games.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2006-12-25 12:44, HiKeRI wrote:

They are just to lazy to do anything now, its like doing something without getting paid, though.. i don't know what they are doing with the monthly fee payment they get.. In my simple eye they are a wanabe Company with skills on making games.
    In my simple eye, HiKeRI is a wannabe person with skills in capital letters.

You missed the I and E, btw. Just thought you should know.

On 2006-12-25 12:50, PJ wrote:

In my simple eye, HiKeRI is a wannabe person with skills in capital letters.

You missed the I and E, btw. Just thought you should know.
    Sorry to bother you, but im not an American, you idiot.. and overall.. grammar do not interest me that much.

EDIT: The name goes like that if you didnt knew.. It's a Chant nothing that you would know about.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HiKeRI on 2006-12-25 13:09 ]</font>

Dragon God

It might be built in the hardware, but enough work you can bypass all the stuff Microsoft has done to make the 360 secure, it just takes 1) the knowledge and 2) the devotion.

I'm not really surprised by the action Sega has taken so far, slow but still progressive (they've patched a few things) really, I've played enough MMOs, or online games in general, to know such matters are just how things are in the online game world.

And when's the last time a company sued someone for hacking on an online game lol (trust me online games have more bots and hacks than most people realize, just because they don't reveal it like the TMG losers doesn't mean they don't exsist ;p)

GO TO HELL C:

They are just to lazy to do anything now, its like doing something without getting paid, though.. i don't know what they are doing with the monthly fee payment they get..
    Keeping the servers up?

You know, stuff that costs money to do. And besides, they got your money, why the shit should they care if you don't like them not dealing with cheaters?

A Squeaker!

On 2006-12-25 12:40, Ogni-XR21 wrote:

I don't think Sega wants the bad publicity they'd get for suing 13 year olds...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Makojin on 2006-12-25 18:38 ]</font>

On 2006-12-25 17:10, Saiffy wrote:
    They are just to lazy to do anything now, its like doing something without getting paid, though.. i don't know what they are doing with the monthly fee payment they get..
    Keeping the servers up?

You know, stuff that costs money to do. And besides, they got your money, why the shit should they care if you don't like them not dealing with cheaters?
    What would "Keeping the servers up?" do if there wont be players in it, atleast they should think of something and act quick before there game dies, or gets more wrecked then what it is right now (Not like if its the end of the world though) The last excuse i would get to my mind is.. "Hey the game is dead but just because its dead don't mean it will take away my great.. great fun! =D "Lawl" But really not that i don't like them, just simply that i expected more from them and there game to a good success, and not repeat the PSO incident they had on the past days, because what did i heard from the "Hey PSO BB haves "amazing" security! I am sure that PSU will be as "secure" as PSO BB was!" . . . Ok im done