Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Well, after careful consideration over the last few days, I'd have to say that in the end, the cheating doesn't matter. And the cheaters actually know it very well.

"What?" you ask disbelievingly, cupping one hand to your ear. "Did I hear you correctly, fanboy?"

Yes, you did.

Now that the Srank missions are out, we can hunt rare items for ourselves - no need to pay 100k meseta or even 1 meseta for Junaline (YES, that is Nugz's latest thing: sell his rare synth mats for ridiculously low prices in the hopes to do some lasting damage, so only buy one at a time and you should be fine) and even so, as the poster above said, in the end it'll even out.

Even so, the best things to search for and sell in shops are still the basics that the idiots would never think to dupe, and that wouldn't matter even if they did dupe them because we can buy 'em.

Ray-photons are about the only thing that have really been affected, and even so some Neudaiz runs would cure the lack of 'em - even doing LL C or B rank will net you plenty of them over time.

I've been spending the entire day reading through the entirety of the tmg forum (instead of just looking at it now and again), and I understand why they ban the link here, but it really shouldn't be. Undercutting every thread is a current of... frustration... that they can't do more, and worse, and how much they hate it every time they get banned. Remember, they can only buy items through the meseta dupe; they have to actually gain LEVELS to use 'em.

Kinda funny. They see it like a guild war - PSOW versus TMG et al. We see it as defending the game.

And in the end... well... they just can't do that much to the game. As someone else said on this forum: "They'll get bored if you keep stroking their ****."

...And I kinda WANT one of them to reset my main's PM, since the stats on it stink and if they use the Zeroing, you can still bring it into battle with you. Thinking about opening a shop with the advert:

"PSOW & proud - TMG couldn't hack a wet paper bag - do your worst!"

If I did it, could I count on some people's help to raise her up to 410 status again? XD

Hahaha.... About the PM, I can always dump off trimates. At 721 HP, I don't need em.
    Coming Soon!

They matter when you drop a massive amount of cash on your tech PM only to have it bombed back to zero...
    Despite the fact that they really don't bother me much beyond that, I don't want to waste my time on rearing a PM only to have it destroyed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gazette on 2006-12-20 16:51 ]</font>

but if you're clever, you can sell an 8* to them and make the money back - or ask one of the people who got 5 million from them for a million to remake the PM.

Now THAT'S what I'd want to see! *starts a new thread*

On 2006-12-20 16:51, imfanboy wrote:
    but if you're clever, you can sell an 8* to them and make the money back - or ask one of the people who got 5 million from them for a million to remake the PM.

Now THAT'S what I'd want to see! *starts a new thread*
    Holy hell, you are absolutly right....They have the money to buy things for ridiculous prices, and we can play legit while ignoring them. There weren't any player shops in PSO, so I will find everything I need, not buy it.

I sold a legit Alteric +10 earlier this week for 850k... today one was sold for 6 million. This inflation's insane, I tell ya

The Mormegil

Inflation is indeed happening, but things like that is still quite few. You won't find everyone selling their +10 6*s for millions upon millions simply because it won't sell. The hacking population is not high enough at the moment to actually cause something like that. And as I have said, the game, because of the way it is designed, allows us to play and ignore the hacking. If its the PM bombing and room deco stealing, there are ways around that like making a store on an alt that has nothing, or having a private market set up within a set community. PM bombing hurts. Its true. But its not the end of the world. PMs can be built back, and friends can help it happen faster.

Until the hacking population suddenly expands exponentially, I highly doubt it cause a detrimental effect on our playing experiment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turambar on 2006-12-20 17:19 ]</font>

Call me if theres any E-Drama

Its funny when i talk with my friends DrexXin and Suz.
    They were uhhh. lets say unlegit and leave it at that on pso.
    They talk about how TMG are only posers. it quite funny actually. They said they talked to eternal X (and if you dont know who he is... then wow) and he even said they are wannabe hackers.
    So im not worrying about em. Even if somehow they do hack my room (which is shit, my room sucks), i can always get my friends to help me again.
    So suck it TMG, you cant do shit

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2006-12-20 17:19 ]</font>

The hackers getting bored is about the only way they can lose. Nothing is going to wipe them out entirely.

In that respect I do wish more attention was being put on fixable problems in the game, one of which being the infamous My Room servers bug.

yeah. There are a couple of hackers who are on PSU solely to ruin TMG's day - and a few of them are IN TMG and report regularly to ST.

Which ones? Well, they're closer to Nugz than he thinks...

In the end, yeah, this too will pass. the important things are too difficult for them to meddle with. And I'm having a lot of fun in the meantime - up to 2 Goldiana! XD