Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

OK.

We all know that PMs get bombed and destroyed on this game. It's a reality, right?

On the other hand, we ALSO know that certain cheaters have duped meseta and given it to certain legit crafters who are currently members on this board. IN THE MILLIONS.

Now, why can't the two combine?

Yes, that's right. If your friend's PM gets bombed, GIVE HIM THE MILLION MESETA he needs to remake it.

Two wrongs CAN make a right.

The one thing that we PSOW'ers have over the cheaters is that we are a supportive community. Wasn't it Tolkien who wrote, "It's in the nature of evil to turn on each other?" Already you can see that the cheaters are divvying up into backbiting factions.

We shouldn't be like that. We should take these guy's money, sure, but use it to fix the wrongs they have committed.

OK, some thoughts for this thread: The people who have been bombed should post. Then, the people who've gained millions of meseta (I'm looking at that 50 mil Haru/Quick fellow if he's on here) should send them a PM telling 'em where to meet.

I think this can work. IF we make it work.

Whaddya say, guys?

Totally broke here. But I gots a few staffs, if anyone needs em.

If I didn't self-ZERO my 450 to remake it pure I'd help, but it's turning back 100 tonight and I want to start saving that money again.

I'm all for this, but shouldn't we make sure the PM was zeroed?

People may use it as a quick way to get their dream PM. I say everyone, right now, take a pic of your PM and its stats as proof you got it.
    Coming Soon!

What model is he building if it's anything but armor or tech i wouldn't mind helping out with some basic 1* and 2* items *ish bored* xD

Professional Jacka$$

I say you're fucked.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

XD even the nice ones would be a bit reluctant to give away their acquired mesetas, I'm sure...

But hell, what can they use millions for? And this is in a good cause, ya know? Seriously, some of the people who've been bombed have done nothing more than say "cheating is bad."

And FIFTY FUCKING MILLION? Who couldn't spare half of that to help out 25 people who've been bombed that had expensive Tech PMs? And we all know that pure strike and pure range are MUCH cheaper than that, too.

I'm tempted to synth some nice 8*s with good %s, give them to a friend to sell (I know the cheaters would bomb MY shops XD) and set up a fund myself... Hmm... that's not a bad idea, really.

I got PM'd Zero and it was a 450. However, it's now changed into a 410 after feeding it a dimate o_O

It's now a better PM than before but I just can't synth stuff.

So for me, it's a decision between synthing stuff and having a useful NPC.
    Tekki || F Newman Lv102|| fT 10
    Tekershee || F Cast Lv298|| fF 10 fG 10 GT 10 aF 10

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Tekershee

well me and my friend recently found that neudaiz got rare dorp increasers so if we get a quick and sell it sure why not donate some and help people who've been zero'd.