Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

After the update, I, the photographer of PSOW decided that he would tackle on the new Story Mission, in hopes of getting a new NPC to use. Turns out, he was right.

Lou joins you crew at the end of the mission, but anyway, that's besides the point. For the boss, you HAVE to have a ranged weapon. If you don't, you're done for. His second form requires a ranged weapon and if you're someone who doesn't use guns, you're in a for a treat.

...While we're on the subject, good luck ProTransers!

It doesn't require a ranged weapon... You can hit his hands after you destroy his midsection. It's just really fucking annoying.

Hands? Screw the hands. That boss fight was annoying. Spent 20 minutes on a lvl 18 Boss that should've taken less than half.

And sorry for double posting! iNet decided to pester me >.<

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

Step 1: Diga the base
    Step 2: Bow the body

Done

It took me about that long to defeat this boss in Story Mode because I, too, thought you needed a ranged weapon, which, in story mode, I never used. Figured out the Hands thing in Extra mode. When I went through this Ep2 ch2 I knew exactly what to do, lol...

Stupid boss..

Boss pretty much ripped me apart the first time I tried him. I was basing how I killed him in story mode. So after the base got destroyed I went after the arms. That really didn't work out to well because has a ton of health and you only get a few fractions of a second to hit his hands before he moves or warps around.

The 2nd time I went with ranged weapons after the base was destroyed and it was a lot easier. Still hard in the sense that it's a level 38 boss (for me) that was doing *lots* of damage to me. He one shot me the first time I went against him with that rocket attack he does. Was in the middle of a PA when he used it so couldn't move or dodge and just got sploded.

What I'm curious about though is how you get a S rank on the step before the boss. I beat the stage in 2:50 and still got a A rank. S rank is like what 2:30? 2 mins? I wasn't holding back and went all out with PA's too and still got 2:50. Might have to try something killing the robot lackys with guns instead since it seemed to kill them faster for me.

I bet a force could do it

I did the same... as lvl55 Guntecher I got it done in 1:45... There might be a backtrack group of mobs you need to kill...

And to think, Ori has to do it too.. >.<;