Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls on PSu

Paragon of Style

No the excuse the guys use is always the exact same "If I have to look at an ass for hours on end i'd rather it be a female ass." one. They all say it. The roleplayers are actually roleplaying so that's understandable. It's the ones who look at the asses that you wanna watch out for, which is the majority.

On 2006-12-24 14:18, Ronzeru wrote:
    No the excuse the guys use is always the exact same "If I have to look at an ass for hours on end i'd rather it be a female ass." one. They all say it. The roleplayers are actually roleplaying so that's understandable. It's the ones who look at the asses that you wanna watch out for, which is the majority.
    Agreed me i couldnt care less im a dude and a perv and quite proud of both so ill play that male char.Besides if any of them guys who would rather look at ass than play a game come along i just say hey look my atp and hp rocks.Why you ask,simple, cause i have a male char sucka.No im no elitist(FAR from it)but seriously like Ron said these guys are clearly just there to stare.
    -=Role Players Union=-If your into rp light heavy or otherwise please join up

girl, internet, etc.
    myspace.

I've played with quite a few girls, all valuable team assets for the most part (Except maybe for one level 17-or so that me and my friend (who is also a girl, as it turns out) were helping level because we had nothing better to do XD.)

Anyway, point of this discussion is not to hassle the girls on PSU, they're players too, ya know.

I play with real women all the time on PSU XB360.. %50 of my partner cards are from real women. If you treat people well, have a good sense of humor, play fair and look out for the benefit of the others in your party, you'll be surprised how many real women you can meet.

To be fair, I think a lot of them just keep their identity hidden, or play on someone else's gamertag for the same purpose, but then I see what my daughter puts up with and I understand why.

I run a video game store, so I spend most of my time immersed in testosterone. I really enjoy the company of the real women online in my parties. Don't hit on them and enjoy them as players and people and PSU will be better off for all of us.

Just my two cents..

On 2006-12-22 11:43, Kula wrote:
    Girls huh lol* stares at own breast* guess im one lol.
    omghi2u!? pics?

Seriously though...I'd say 99% of players in PSU are guys, or maybe just 99% of mic users I've played with.. Usually when there is a girl player the other players think it's a little kid at first because of the voice pitch... It's always funny to see the reaction when they say they aren't..

its just 99% of common mic users, tis probably more like 70-75% guys the rest have boobs, and there is a differance between kids and girls, i cant explain it but i can tell it if it hear it.

So far i have encountered 2 girls.. real ones, on FFXI there were million hotties <3

wow you havent had any luck, you just need a british accent.

On 2006-12-25 12:25, silvanas wrote:
    wow you havent had any luck, you just need a british accent.
    Girls on PSU like to hide alot