Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I was just reading the Quick and Dirty Mind PM faq, and I decided to make my own 450. Then, I read around some more, and see that the 450 no longer heals your character like it used to. What's the deal with this, and is it worth my time building my PM to 450 status?

Assumedly. When the fix comes around she'll be totally worth it.

I, personally, have a 450 for the thought that she should be able to make rods better. I'm a Fortetecher I can heal myself, but I need rods so yeah..

But how can we be assured that this fix is ever actually coming around?
    As she is right now, is she worth it? How effectively can she heal?

in japan shes fixed, so im beting the january 12th update fixes it

Well MY 450 heals when HER HP is in the LOW YELLOW, she's never flat off the bat went "Oh my master is hurting lemme heal him!" cause she's a brat.. but that's another story.

Unless you want to take the chance of getting her beat up to the point to where she goes "You must protect me!" then get upset at you and start doing it herself and you jump into the heal spamming, you're pretty much gonna be sucking.

I wouldn't -depend- on it, but if you like taking chances, then you can get her to heal you right now. She takes forever, but she'll do it.

So yeah..

Do you think it's pretty much a definite that she will go back to being an effective healer with the jan 12 patch?

Well no one can guarantee that but the Sonic Team, man. Unless they say it that's the only way we'll know if it's concrete or not.

People can assume and all, but -right now- I, myself, can't tell you anything on that.

But they say it's fixed on JP servers so it most likely will be fixed on ours.

It's obvious that she's "Broken". She has a hajirod and a granarod and some kind of wand. I know it's not a cometara..

She uses two different Foie and Rafoie techs. An example you ask? She has a level 30 Rafoie and foie on the Granarod then switches over to the Hajirod and she has level 10 techs. That's just unusual within itself.

She spams Jellen >.< and she doesn't heal me.. she's selfish and only heals herself when she deems it necessary >.>

That's all I've observed of My 450, Hina Ichigo.

Mhm..

Well, like other NPCs, I'm guessing she probably doesn't pull out the Granarod until she's a high level (yours plus ten, as always)--before that she'll stick with the Hajirod primarily. That's how it works with Maya, anyway. After level 50 Maya'll start casting Dizas and Retiar with a Granarod.

I brought this up before but I also recall Maya healing a lot more previously as well. Maybe she'll be "fixed" alongside 450.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

That's actually why I stated that she has a Granarod.

I've been reading that she's supposed to have a Tomoirod and a Mayrod as opposed to a Hajirod and a Granarod..however better it's supposed to be.

I've been getting her BT stat up to see if she changes any.. using Megiverse or...having a different kind of wand/rod.

Something, but She's only 58 and I've only noticed that she casts immediately upon encountering enemies as opposed to standing there and watching me do it.

I'll do a heal test and get back with you on the results at a higher BT stat, Maximo.

I forogt where I read it, but if I'm not mistaken, although JP PSU has content updates two months or so ahead of US, any technical updates such as the whole shock vs. silence on enemies in LL get shared between the US and JP versions fairly quickly. Using the LL megid debate as an example, although shock seemed to work on JP and silence worked on US, not long after I saw this debate start up, JP PSU received a patch so that silence would work like the US version.

So, if SEGA decides to keep that similar trend, the next update should hopefully have your GH-450 fixed. ::snuggles with his GH-450::