The Veteran

I recently installed PSU on my PC,I have all the requirements needed to play it,have it completely downloaded,have my internet on just incase,kept the disc in just incase,and then,I get to the screen where I choose from Story Mode Or Online,and options,etc.,but,nothing happens when I click on Story Mode,the screen exits out of the screen where I choose my mode,but nothing else happens.

Any Suggested reasons,or ways to help?

(P.S.,this is my first post in almost four-five months,I feel like a complete noob to this,explanaition,life came in my way)

Honestly, all I could offer is little things, like shutting off your anti-virus, or possibly restarting.

Also try without having the disc in your computer.

The Veteran

um,I mentioned that already,ha

Did you instal the latest and greatest version of Direct X that came with your PSU cd? A lot of computers, including some of the brand new ones, don't seem to come with a version that PSU likes. (personal experience: 3 out of 4 and counting...)

Try putting in the disc, telling it to instal Direct X 9.0c or whatever PSU came with, and then try runninng the game again.

Coincidentally, I just installed PSU today as well and the same thing happened. Then I tried disabling my antivirus but it didn't fix it initially. Now, let me say two things:
    1) I use norton
    2) after this problem occurs and I have to manually (end task) turn off PSU, my PC can no longer access the internet and takes a year to reboot (rebooting fixes this of course)

I solved this problem by attempting to run PSU in full screen mode rather than windowed. It failed, but when I returned to the desktop (via Ctrl + Esc or something) PSU "exited out" on its own. The next time I ran it in windowed everything worked fine.
    So my advice is: try running it full screen (keep ur antivirus off, you can enable it later), then if and when it fails, try to leave to the desktop. Then try running it in windowed. Worked for me... can't guarantee it will work for you.
    SvetskoANase - Wartecher (PC/PS2)

Silenced - FOmar lv 120+ (lost in mem. card corruption)
    Silenced - HUmar lv 115ish