View Poll Results: First I would like to say, that I love this game alot and that so far, I haven't meet anyone that ha

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Get rid of it you idiot!

13 100.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

First I would like to say, that I love this game alot and that so far, I haven't meet anyone that has been an annoyence.

However, I just recently came into a large ammount of meseta. I asked if it was dupped and he said yes. He didn't seem to be the one that did it though.

Well, I took it, with the thought that with such a large ammout, that I could do something with it.

Not for myself, but for new people. Give them some Meseta to start them out and maybe a few peices of equipment.

So far the only thing that I have done with it, is spend it on PM food. Which I was going to use to help in my sytnthing so I could open a shop for pretty low prices.

You know a newbies guild kind of thing.

Well, I just wanted to ask you guys what you thought. Should I continue what I am doing?

Or should I just go into a mission and dump it all on the ground and cancel the darn thing.

Either way, the money goes into a sink and doesn't come back.

Darnit, I didn't get the other pole options.

Mods, sorry about the double topic. don't know how that happened, you can delete the other one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Van-Stolin on 2006-12-25 01:58 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Van-Stolin on 2006-12-25 02:01 ]</font>

Deliciously Deadly

PM food from an NPC would be better then injecting it into player shops and inflating the economy more. And that's doesn't really do anyone harm.

It all depends on weather or not you feel comfortable having that money, if you to ditch it, ditch it. it's up to you.

and uh, loldbltopic

Let's all post the only option since it's our only option.

Get rid of it you idiot!

Don't get rid of it, you can change the world if you wanted, i mean, you should do that synthing stuff, then sell it on a normal price other than overrated price, that'll balance the comunity a bit.. just a bit.. once you did this people would mostly care about you and your shop, you'll gain your fame for helping the comunity and doing what you can to help it. Take it as a consideration my friend..

Do whatever you feel like! No other people should form your opinion.

There are people on here that do remake hundreds of chars just to get their armor pm up, which is unlegit and they act like it was ok while taking duped meseta is a crime...

So, please don't care what other people think, just do what you think is right!

I would keep it all and buy a bunch of shit for myself.

On 2006-12-25 12:38, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:
    That would be totaly useless, remember how the economy is running, if you had about 50million, one item would cost you 30million and the other 40million, it would be a waste, its better to help the comunity than do useless moves.

just buying pm food is ok but do it from NPC's and make hte money go away it dosent hurt anyone if the money is being destroyed on pm food does it?

On 2006-12-25 12:41, HiKeRI wrote:
    That would be totaly useless, remember how the economy is running, if you had about 50million, one item would cost you 30million and the other 40million, it would be a waste, its better to help the comunity than do useless moves.
    How would it cost you 30 million? A rank weapons cost 90k at the shop.

On 2006-12-25 13:02, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:
    On 2006-12-25 12:41, HiKeRI wrote:
    How would it cost you 30 million? A rank weapons cost 90k at the shop.
    Im talking about overpriced grinded rares, yet.. it was an example of it, not like he haves 50millions.