Okay, so yesterday I was playing online and I ran into a JP player that could speak english named " daigo+", or something like that. We ended up having a few one-on-one battles together, and after he was thoroughly consumed by my Lura decks, he asked if we could do some trading.

I foolishly accepted, of course.

I already have all the N-R cards, so I just asked for some of my favorite cards, like the Belras and Fly. He asked for some of the hard to find cards like Victor axe and protection, so I gave him some. We had a few trades, and after that he said that he had to go. I was kind of hungry anyways, so I logged off as well.

Later, I saw My sister playing Episode 2, and that she was being mailed by one of my episode 3 friends, Jody 10. I decide to go back online, but as soon as I log in , I get the message that read something like

“Cheat device detected” and then it disconnected me. So, I try again and it tells me that my HL is suspended for 24 more hours.

o_O

I go into free battle and look at my cards to find that I now have nearly over a dozen E ranks.

O.O

Heres what I have now:

Flower Bouquet
    Striker of Chao
    Oroti Agito
    Chao
    Dolmolm
    Pof Slime+
    Toy Rappy
    Biboo
    Agito+
    Mericarol+
    Beat+

So then somehow, that Daigo+ character must have snuck me all of these cards during our “Friendly” trade.

Seeing that I was gong to be offline for a bit, I decided to break out a spare memory card and create a new character that had all of the cards, just so I could see if those cards were on the list.

I check things over and find that those cards were on the list and concluded that it was prolly some american guy posing as a JP so that he wreak some havoc online.

Anyways, as I was looking at the card list, I noticed a lot of cards that weren’t on the Card trading machines “View all cards” function. Through the start menu, I was able to see all these cards that didn’t have artwork, but instead just names and detailed card descriptions. There are all of these cards that I’ve never heard of like “combat gear” and “ Nei’s Claw”, and as I read on , I even find monsters Like “Hildetorr” , “Dark Bringer” and “Gulgus-Gue”. There were even Photon blasts on the list, and those were kind of cool because there were some different colored dots painted into the cost amount, which probably represents the amount of Attack Points that your partner needs to contribute in order to use the Blast.

I looked through this site and saw some of the threads that covered this topic, but they’re like , 2 years old and can’t be bumped.

And so now I’ve been searching the web in order to find out which of these E ranks were “truly banned”. I say truly banned in this matter because I’ve read threads that state cards like Chao and Flower Bouquet are banned, but then I can recall facing Jp players who used those cards against me. I tried looking on this site as well, but this subject is kind of taboo and so information on it is often limited.
    So, what I am looking for is a list of all of the cards that were ever made available during those limited-time quest events of yesteryear, in both Japan and America, (especially since I recently read somewhere that Flower Bouquet was only available in Japan. )

Oh, and the moral of this story is probably "don't trade with strangers".

That's awesome and horrible at the same time. On one hand, you got suspended for a bit, but on the other hand, you have some cool cards for offline mode. ;P
    Did you know someone named Dutch? He used Striker of Chao in one of our battles a long time ago. (I won ;P) He probably used an AR code to let him use it. Maybe you could do that too 'cause I'd love to see those cards (especially Toy Rappy!) Man, I haven't used him in a LONG time...BTW, if you're wondering where I've been, I got PSU for X-mas, so I've been addicted to that. But, don't despair! Wiz will be back soon!

Did you see this thread too? It answers your question at least partially.
    I remember someone with Dutch in the name, also a cheater and maybe the same person. I remember confusing him every time we met, when I insisted that I was Dutch too. (I don't think he was aware of the meaning of the word.) ♪

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: T0m on 2006-12-29 11:35 ]</font>

Okay, so heres an update.

I'm Banned again Thanks to "Striker of chao", But here are a few of the cards that arent...

Regular "Chao" mag (not Chao+ or Omochao)

Flower Bouquet

Toy rappy

I'll try out the others in about 23 hours from the time of this post.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Well, if you want somewhere to start, look at all the E rank (N/A card numbers) in the database. Anything not in the database is banned. Anything in the database that has a method of obtaining is valid. So you'd have only a few "method of obtaining unknown items to go through. You already know what a few banned ones are, so go from there. Or you could play it safe and get rid of all those.

Call me if theres any E-Drama

zomg that sucks rag.
    Ill let dias know.... he'll probably hunt down that player along with R..... and if you wait until march, ill even join in on the hunt!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2007-01-03 14:30 ]</font>