Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gamecube

After just purchasing a brand new platinum Nintendo GameCube system, 3 days later it stops working.
    I have just paid $119 for a system that does not even last for a week. The warrenty for my system will not cover the problem of Gamecube because according to the store, "there may be signs of abuse..." I played PSO EP1&2 for 3 days straight and due to that I have been abusing my gaming system. I need to go back to my classic system, the Sega Dreamcast, and play good all PSO ver.2 just to pass time. My little bro keeps telling me to buy another Gamecube, why, its gone, its worthless. Then he goes off saying that maybe I should have kept my X-box. Right then, I thought to myself, PSO? on X-box? should I?

you should have a warranty from Nintendo themselve have you try to call the company and see if they can fix it for you? And how the store say that there is a sign of abuse by playing a game for only three days? They just don't want to think that they sold a defected cube.

I know I should call the Nintendo Company. what really messes me up though is that the store won't help me get a new gamecube.

playing a console for three days straighT?

well, i cant say that it wouldnt happpen.

• is it plugged in?

are all the connections straight?

do your other consoles work?

if all else fails, sign up for bb on ya pc

yeah all my other consoles work like my Dreamcast that I am using right now works perfectly.

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

It's probably a bad system. I've had 6 dreamcasts, and 5 of them were duds. PSO on X-box isn't all that great. Contact nintendo or return the system to the store and have a nice long talk with the manager about it. Trust me, keeping the Gamecube is worth any trouble you might go through.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

yeah I going to see what I can do with this warranty that I paid for. I just may end up purchasing another one.

Next time you have a warranty on a system or may need to return something like you did, don't ever tell why it was put out of commission if it may void store exchange policy.

Theres always a nintendo repair store around your house.. i didnt know until my sis went to fix her gameboy colour lol

Call Nintendo. In my history of gaming, I've learned that their warranty program is really really good.

They'll have it for a couple weeks tops, and then you get it back as good as new.

Versus Sony, who wants $117 to fix my PS2, when we can just as easily get a new one for $150...