Because if you are, we filed your room with "fountains"
Yesterday me , dreamcaster , akiros emora , and stormy (well ok , she kinda just sat in DCs room doing nothing >.>) bought a few dozen toilets each , and preceeded to raid every one of the 37 rooms we founds searching for "mars" in the shop finder.

It all started when AK (who just made his twin crea sabers) wanted to much some more 5 star stuff.

He need marsaline , and the stuff is overpirced in many shops

SO we came up with this plan for one of us to nicely tell the shop owner (if the were in) that the NPC sells them for 1200 , while the other two dropped toilets in all of thier avialible room spaces.

In about 24 shops its over priced,so do your home work before buy it anywhere.

As a side note , you all on the 360 version may recognize those names as lvl 50 characters. they just finshed a grove of fanatics A run (insane drops , i think DC snagge a 6 star bow ) couldnt take me , as im only 38 and the minimum is 40 ; ;. they had nothing better to do and AK admittedly got a laugh out of the time he was lvl 15 and I left one in his room. But yeah , they do play this game alot. even after they hit 50 , which goes to show you the other people who complain about it being dead at lvl 24 or so should just not play the game (its a GRIND people , get used to it )

AS a side note (didnt want to start another topic) any other rangers worried about the future price of guns ? I dont see alot of rangers/people making guns so i wonder if that will lead to us getting shafted in the long run , i hope not )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Grr on 2006-11-08 16:22 ]</font>