Well, in response to Shimarisu's post about Acrotechers, decided to do one about Acrofighters. They're a class that specializes in single handed weaponry, and have some proficiency in twin weapons as well, although not at S rank. This appears to be more like a quick, high-speed melee fighter as opposed to the raw crushing power of Fortefighter. Well, to begin with, the class needs level 3 Hunter and level 5 Ranger in order to be unlocked. Despite this, I'm sure many would see this as more Hunter than Ranger. Oh, and if I make mistakes, you're free to correct me since the only experience I have with this class is a beta for like, a few hours.

Humans get a 5% stat bonus for this class, which is big enough for Male Human ATP to surpass Female CAST, their DFP to surpass Beast DFP of the same gender, and for Male Human ATA to surpass Female Newman ATA. Its probably like this for the Acrotecher class too I think.

They also have the highest EVP of all classes, and the 2nd highest TP, which is used for their shadoogs. Here are their lv 10 stat mods:
AF 10:
HP: 124%
ATP: 124%
ATA: 130%
TP: 136%
DFP: 140%
EVP: 230%
MST: 100%
STA: 120%

Acrofighters also get a speed boost in ALL of their usable Melee weapons. Just wanted to clarify that. The speed boost also applies to PAs too, not to normal attacks. Heres a pic of the weapon distribution:

The stats may make them seem a bit broken, but I think the limited weaponry was an attempt to make them more balanced. Although the class still looks very awesome.

Besides the weapons they can use, they also have access to traps. They are able to use Damage, Burn, Poison, and Virus traps along with their G versions.

Well, that's Acrofighter in a nutshell. And Warning, any more race wars and I WILL bring up the Relic Gun, Tanks, Summons, and the Black Nanoblast w/ the 2 Axes, so be careful.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2007-10-14 06:34 ]</font>