Alright, I haven't play since PSO GC and offline, and now with the whole thing on BB closing, I have the chance to play, I'm trying my best to get the most out of it, so, if anyone can help me out, thanks a LOT.

1.- Where do you get these: Gael-Gill and Rappy MAGs and how do you exactly turn your MAG into them?

2.- I have a MAG, it's called Ila, lvl 99, if by lvl 199 I give it to another class/ID to change it to another MAG, will it stay that way?

3.- If that is correct, if I give it to a SKYLY Ranger, and that character lvls it up to 200, it will turn into: Ushasu because my mag has stats: 16 def, 0 pow, 5 dex and the rest mind, did this following this guide: http://pso-world.com/sections.php?op...cle&artid=1240

4.- If my MAG is lvl 200 can I still use MAG cell or change it to other MAG type?

Any tips for my FOnewm?, when I solo I'm pure techer and when I party I'm 100% support, I can do pretty well, people often messages me to join them but I'd like to know what I can do to get better.

So far I've been using only Mind and HP mats, I have a lot of evasion and defence ones I haven't used, decided to ask here first. I've been trading my power mats for mind and hp ones.

Then, any tips on armor or units?, I'm Pinkal btw.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help, and your attention n_n

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2008-01-23 17:36 ]</font>