Hello everyone.

Not that there's probably anyone that remembers me though nor do I remember anyone else... I originally came here for the original DC PSO and GC PSO when they came out and now that PSP is on the way, I've gradually been getting back in to PS-. I played through the story mode of PSU in anticipation of PSP and even dabbled in the Japanese PSOBB before spilling coffee on my laptop and putting it out of commision till at least the end of August. With the PSP trial/demo out, I'm happy though but it makes me long for the days of playing with other people.

So, once my laptop gets back and I'm able to purchase a copy of AoI (No direct2drive? Doh.) I was thinking of getting back in. Looking at the state of things, or at least the way people are talking about the state of things, they aren't good. So, should I just stick with my PSP then? If the community is tight enough, even a degenerating game is fun. That's one of the reasons I liked PSO: I was a part of a nice community. Not this one, but the now defucnt DCPSO social board over on Gamefaqs. The community was good and the gathering were good. Anyways, the question, again, is "Is PSU (with AoI) worth coming back to?"