This is Lacen from PSO/PSU. I'd like to meet up with anyone and everyone who used to play with me back on PSO/PSU. I was around from opening to closing on the PC/PS2 servers for English PSU and I went on the XB360 side for a little bit. I've seen a few familiar faces on the party lists for PS:P2 but I missed the boat and couldn't join the party to swap cards. I'd like to use this thread to organize some sort of a meeting for anyone and everyone who would like to meet up with me on PS:P2. I'd prefer it if you already knew me from before, but I really don't mind making new friends in the process. If you used to play with me before anywhere relating to Phantasy Star, then please post here and I'll see what we can do about meeting up online. =] Anyway, take care everyone, I'll keep in touch. Hope to see you on Phantasy Portable 2!!!

Um, in-game name is Lacen by the way. xD Which is also my name IRL. =P See ya.

Oh yeah, I saw "Ms Swann" on there but I just missed the room... =/ That's an old friend of mine from PC/PS2. If anyone knows her/him, let em know I saw them and wanted to meet up. Thanks. ^.~;

-Lacen